Thread: Zion partner(s) June 29-1 and June 23rd

Zion partner(s) June 29-1 and June 23rd

Holy crap, I got a weekend off! I'm going to Vegas for a class (seriously) and I'm free from the evening of the 28th until Monday the 2nd! I'd hate to drive all the way out there (and through zion twice) without doing any canyons.

Anybody want to meet me out there for any or all days? I will be in the park the 29th(fri),30th(sat),and 1st(sun). I'd be up for pretty much anything.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Saturday is looking good.

A lot of the permits on the NPS sites are filling, somebody is in the area on these days, I promise I'm not an ass, I just don't wanna solo 'cause shuttles are hard.

Also, If somebody would want to meet up saturday the 23rd i'd be super happy.

Matt, you down for just one day this weekend (23rd?). Or do you have some other days set up? I might be able to hook something up...

I'm driving to Vegas and if i can find a partner I'll be in Zion on the 23rd (arriving late 22nd), I could do something short on the 24th too. If I can't find a partner I'm just going to head straight for Vegas. I need to be in Vegas by four on the 24th and am done with work at 5 on the 22nd.

still need partners(s) for the 23rd (this saturday) maybe the 24th, 29th (next friday), and maybe the 1st.

I'm leaving tommorrow, so I can only check this post until then.

23rd is looking good!

I still need partners for the 29th and probably the 1st.

Re: Zion partner(s) June 29-1 and June 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrejcha
    Holy crap, I got a weekend off! I'm going to Vegas for a class (seriously) and I'm free from the evening of the 28th until Monday the 2nd! I'd hate to drive all the way out there (and through zion twice) without doing any canyons.

Anybody want to meet me out there for any or all days? I will be in the park the 29th(fri),30th(sat),and 1st(sun). I'd be up for pretty much anything.

I'll be in Zion from Fri. night the 29th - the 4th. I've got no plans yet for Sat. and if you're still in need of partners for that day, you're welcome to hook up with our group.

I've got a permit for Imlay (Sun.) & need to get an early AM start which means limited length something or other on Sat.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send more details.

~Randi
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrejcha

I'll be in Zion from Fri. night the 29th - the 4th. I've got no plans yet for Sat. and if you're still in need of partners for that day, you're welcome to hook up with our group.

I've got a permit for Imlay (Sun.) & need to get an early AM start which means limited length something or other on Sat.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send more details.

~Randi

I'm off, I'll be in mosquito flats from the the 28th-1st in a black explorer if anybody its out there. Randi, PM sent.
    -Matt

i ran with Matt earlier this month in Zion, (Behunin, Echo) and we had a blast he is a good guy. get out there and have some fun.

this is what cracks me up. i posted here and the ACA as well and only a few(3) replied. Matt was one of the thousands who seems to actually gets out.

but who knows

take care
    EW

Anyone tell me where mosquito flats is located.
    Thanks, Weston S.