Thread: Do you know anything about Coleman Stoves?

Do you know anything about Coleman Stoves?

What I need to know is which attachments I need to get in order to hook my stove up to a large refillable propane tank instead of the small non-refillable tanks. There seems to be a plethora of different attachments on the rack at the local store, and I'm not sure which ones I need. So if anyone has any expertise in this area, please fill me in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks Scout Master. One other thing I was wondering, and maybe you know. I've seen both a stove and a lantern hooked up to the same tank. Do you know what I'd need to make that work?

Yes the almighty T- 2 Stoves and a latern on top. Just remeber that 1/2 the time you screw in lefty tighty and the the other 1/2 righty tighty. (0:

A guy jumps out of an airplane with a parachute on his back. As he's falling he realizes his chute is broken, now he doesn't know anything about parachutes really, but as the earth rapidly approaches he realizes his options are limited, he takes off the parachute and tries to fix it himself on the way down. The wind is ripping past his face, he's dropping like a rock, and at 5000 feet another guy goes shooting Up past him. In desperation, our man with the chute looks up and yells, "Hey do you know anything about parachutes?!?!?" The guy flying up looks down and yells, "NO, do you know anything about Coleman gas stoves
    See you on the Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Master
    do you know anything about Coleman gas stoves
    At first, I was thinking, "Oops, Scout Master messed up on his post - wrong thread...."

Good one, Scout Master!

I have probably told that joke at every scout camp I have been to for the last 25 years. Thanks for the opportunity to tell it again
    See you on the Trail

Hey Scout Master. Great one.

Have you seen/heard of the first connector hose having a regulator? I once heard that you should but my setup is working fine. So I was just wondering.

MT

I have probably told that joke at every scout camp I have been to for the last 25 years. Thanks for the opportunity to tell it again
    Yeah, I was wondering if that joke was gonna come up with the title of my thread.