Thread: Deer Valley DownHill

Deer Valley DownHill

Deer Valley Resort will host its 11th NORBA (National Off-Road Bicycle Association) National Championship Series Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17. Deer Valley will be the fifth stop on the national series, one of seven chosen mountain biking venues. The worlds's best mountain bikers will ascend on Deer Valley to race down our expertly designed and maintained trails. This premier off-road racing series offers the highest-quality racing opportunities to amateur and professional riders of all ages. The event is expected to draw more than 1,500 amateur and professional riders for three days of exciting competition. Events will include Cross Country, Downhill, Super D, Slalom, Short Track, Kid Races and more. For more information, contact Team Big Bear at 909-866-4565 or visit their Web site at www.norbanationals.com, or Deer Valley at 800-424-DEER (3337) or 435-645-6510.
    Live Life, Don't Watch Life!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Summer Time Down Hill

Any body intersted in Doing the Down Hill action at Deer Valley. We are always looking for a reason t get out of the Valley

I have gone as a spectator the last few years and its always a great time. I have trying to find a schedule of events but have had no luck.

Anyone have a schedule?
    last year we went up and watched short track and downhill

Deer Valley National presented by Subaru-Gary Fisher
    June 13-June 17, 2007
    Park City, Utah

Wednesday June 13
    4PM

REDFOX and I have both raced in the NORBA race at deer Valley for the past two years and once at Brian Head a year ago. It is a really fun time. Not only wast the race a blast, but the whole atmosphere is great. I bought some tires and shoes up there from the manufacture for about half of what you would pay at a bike store. Unfortunatley neither one of us will be able to race this year. This stinks, but what do you?

I would love to go one of these saturdays and get a lift pass and ride the mountain all day sometime though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized
    REDFOX and I have both raced in the NORBA race at deer Valley for the past two years and once at Brian Head a year ago. It is a really fun time. Not only wast the race a blast, but the whole atmosphere is great. I bought some tires and shoes up there from the manufacture for about half of what you would pay at a bike store. Unfortunatley neither one of us will be able to race this year. This stinks, but what do you?

I would love to go one of these saturdays and get a lift pass and ride the mountain all day sometime though.
    Oh Yeah...I'd love to ride Deer Valley again! We'll have to keep trying to get a Saturday together - I know I could get Fourtycal and odgmfg to go....I get excited just thinking about bombing down the mountain there!

A shovel in one hand and an ice cold beer in the other
    why DV when the wolf is way cooler
    Resident Ogden freeride park forum whore

Quote Originally Posted by ogdmfg
    why DV when the wolf is way cooler
    I'm open to the Wolf too! All I have to contend wth is timing(as usual) I have used up my extra days for the month, so July is the best I can do for now