Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June?

That was fun! You know, one of these days, maybe we should do some time of BBQ/potluck. It's much easier to move around and mingle in that type of environment. :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks for coming, everybody. We had 12 of us.

Attached Images Attached Images    

I swiped Sombeech's photo, posted it to Flickr, and added notes to the people whose names I know:

(Clicky, clicky!)

I didn't know everyone's name, so add a note if you see someone that I missed.

Girl in the pink is Brittany on the left, non member

In the white on the right, REDFOX

up front on the right, Jason, non member

And, of course, I'm behind the lens. That's a pretty cool feature you added by the way.

Cool. I've updated all of the notes.

I wish there were a way to embed the noted photo in BBcode. Oh well.

So..a.... Brittany, is that a green tint to the back of your tongue????
    Life is Good

Nice work Kris! Hope to see ya on Tuesday.

Brittany is HOT!

Looks like fun, guys! Wish I could have made it, although it would have been a PITA to even make it to an Ogden/Riverdale gig the way the last couple days went here.

We are definitely gonna have to put one of these shin-digs together for us northerners soon!

Great to see those I've met before and great to meet new folks - putting more faces to names, cool. Definately need to get on the same end of the table as Heather and Joe next time, we havent had a chance to chat yet!! (the trouble with long tables!!)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    That was fun! You know, one of these days, maybe we should do some time of BBQ/potluck. It's much easier to move around and mingle in that type of environment. :)
    I was thinking that as I was walking back to my office. I think that would rule and you could chat with everyone...

Thanks guys and gals, had a blast. Thanks for making me feel so welcome, even though my curry sucked.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Its always pretty fun, MY T is hillarious. We should do a BBQ at a local park of anyone's suggestion in July. I vote Sugarhouse park (I live in Sandy).

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Its always pretty fun, MY T is hillarious. We should do a BBQ at a local park of anyone's suggestion in July. I vote Sugarhouse park (I live in Sandy).
    Or we could just crash Acca's house...

or Mueller Park, then people could take off, ride, hike, whatever and that might snare a couple people from Ogden...

or Mueller Park, then people could take off, ride, hike, whatever and that might snare a couple people from Ogden...
    Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Good idea
    I'm an Idea Man...

BTW - I had a good chuckle over TripleDeluxe last night. That was some funny, funny stuff. I believe I came in cause one, I like the outdoors, two to make attempts at mockery. Not alot has changed.

That's a great idea! :) I would love to get some riding in up there!