Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday 6/12 Group Ride :: Mueller Park

Tuesday 6/12 Group Ride :: Mueller Park

We will meet at 6. Lets get a joint Salt Lake/Ogden effort.

Directions & Trail Description

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Going all the way to Rudy's Flat's this time?

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    Going all the way to Rudy's Flat's this time?
    Sure?! As long as Sombeech doesn't have Mexican that day.

I'll be there.

I need a better version of the helmetcam footage for this trail, so I'll be filming too.

I might come, too. Although, the thought of driving north on I15 at rush hour is usually a deal breaker, I'll have to think about it. I like doing it as a loop, going up that jeep road and then down the regular way. It's been a while since I've ridden there, sounds like fun. This would likely be my first mountain bike ride of the year - you all have many weeks on your legs that I dont - I'm finally getting off the coumadin on Friday - yea!! :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    the thought of driving north on I15 at rush hour is usually a deal breaker
    tell me about it. I'm livin' that nightmare every day.

The Yellow Fork ride a few weeks ago took me an hour and 45 minutes to get there. Won't be riding that one again anytime soon.

The Wasatch Front sucks for traffic. I had to go into work today (5th E. 1st S. in Salt Lake). It took me an hour to get home Makes me appreciate the home office even more.

Yeah the traffic going north is a biznatch. If you get off at the highway 89 exit you can avoid most of it. I just love this trail, we always have a good time.

Im in... I will put it on my google calender so I won't forget. Does uutah have a google calendar of events somebeach? Might be cool, as you could add all group events not just group mountain biking

With all this rain it is going to be real nice up there!

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    The Yellow Fork ride a few weeks ago took me an hour and 45 minutes to get there. Won't be riding that one again anytime soon.

The Wasatch Front sucks for traffic. I had to go into work today (5th E. 1st S. in Salt Lake). It took me an hour to get home Makes me appreciate the home office even more.
    I hear you, having grown up in a town with NO stoplights it is a living hell for me every day.

I made yellow fork in 45 minutes from 45th south, I left work at 4:55 to beat the rush and drove south to bangerup and west to herramin. North to Mueller is the same, leave 5 minutes early to save 15 minutes of drive time.

I can't make it (I hate when work kills my fun) but the next Tuesday I'm in.

Hey Sombeech, Are you going to go down Bomber Alley with your helmet cam this time? You need to follow REDFOX and I down this time!! We need some sweet footage!

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    I hear you, having grown up in a town with NO stoplights it is a living hell for me every day.
    The day I no longer call the Wasatch Front "home" will be a great day indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    I cant believe it!! I actually have it OFF...I am penciling it in & will let you know if I dont
    Sweetness!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized
    Hey Sombeech, Are you going to go down Bomber Alley with your helmet cam this time?
    I'm not sure the Klein would make it. Maybe I'll give the helmetcam to one of you boys on that part, or I could just walk it with the camcorder?

[newb] What/where is Bomber Alley? [/newb]

Shlingdawg, I love your avatar, it makes me chuckle every time I see it!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Another one for Mueller Park?

Not knowing what I may be getting into or if I can keep up. The group mind another rider pedaling a heavy downhill bike up Mueller's. It's hell going up, but it is soft and plush coming down. Tuesday @ 6 pm Mueller Park or North Canyon ? What set up does Sombeech use for his Helmet Cam? Live Life, Don't Watch It.

Bogley BigShot

Re: Another one for Mueller Park?

Quote Originally Posted by the voice
    Not knowing what I may be getting into or if I can keep up. The group mind another rider pedaling a heavy downhill bike up Mueller's. It's hell going up, but it is soft and plush coming down. Tuesday @ 6 pm Mueller Park or North Canyon ? What set up does Sombeech use for his Helmet Cam? Live Life, Don't Watch It.

Welcome to the Group!