Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well, I bought a RECUMBENT

well, I bought a RECUMBENT

Anyone own or ever owned a recumbent bike? Mine just came yesterday and just starting dayshift today I got to ride it after about 8pm so no pics but I'll get some on here....trying soon.
    http://www.actionbent.com/Images/Roa...lOn900x600.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Whoah thats a goofy looking sucka. I cant wait to see you on it!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    I'll get some done as soon as I can. The thing hauls ass!
    Did you really get lime green?

yeah, it's lime green. At the time it was the only color choice but after I ordered it I got an email asking me to pick a color...I thought what the heck so I chose midnight blue....I got green. I havent had the time to message them back or call the company to tell them I had 4 or 5 potential customers and that if they wanted the sales from me they better come up with somekind of solution but really, after assembling, tuning and riding it around town it's a ball to ride. I'm gonna ride it out to work pretty soon to see how long it takes me to get there. Riding it home is a piece of cake but TIME is the key.

Ok then

With gas prices on the rise I should be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Ok then

With gas prices on the rise I should be doing the same.
    umm... ...I can't help it- I've gotta say it. Recumbents are funnier than motorized bar stools. They're like fat chicks & mo-peds. They're for fat guys to lean-back so their bellys don't hang...

I tried one in Vegas a few years ago, and it was kinda fun 'till I rode in front of some big windows and I saw myself. I started laughing so hard I spazzed-out in traffic and almost got hit. ...Uh, I'm sure YOU look great on it though, Grey...
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

Naw, I look like some goofy white guy but it is kinda fun to ride. I havent been able to get it around the block without getting stopped and asked about it....I'll probably sell a few

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Naw, I look like some goofy white guy but it is kinda fun to ride. I havent been able to get it around the block without getting stopped and asked about it....I'll probably sell a few
    You know how the fat chick and scooter joke goes. . .

A shovel in one hand and an ice cold beer in the other
    Traitor, just kidding no really
    Resident Ogden freeride park forum whore

I never expected this kind of reaction! Dont worry Y'all, I am a died in the wool DEDICATED MTB'r / DH'r...who pays out WAY too much in gas...even if it is only $3.08 up here. These days off (T,F,S,S,M) I am testing it out on the road but I still GOTTA ride the MTB!

How hard is to ride a wheelie on that bad boy? Have you taken it off any sweet jumps lately?

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX
    How hard is to ride a wheelie on that bad boy? Have you taken it off any sweet jumps lately?
    I rode off a gradual curb tonight...the rear shock works - that's about it. As for a wheelie...... ....NO.

Looks like a comfortable seat. I would mind trying something new like that just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX
    Looks like a comfortable seat. I would mind trying something new like that just for fun.
    Very comfy...and has a headrest/baseball cap holder. The only thing I havent done yet is see how to put a camelback on the thing. Oh, and I'm gonna put a bell on it or maybe a horn...I have both in the shop...

THAY SEE ME ROLLIN, THAY HATIN

greyhair's ridin' dirty

A shovel in one hand and an ice cold beer in the other
    I could say something, but somethings are better left unsaid, i am speechless.........................
    Resident Ogden freeride park forum whore