Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs Vs. Jazz

Spurs Vs. Jazz

I hate to be the first to say it, but I sense a sweep by the Spurs. Ginobilli and Parker are going to run circles around Williams. We don't have anyone that can really guard Duncan. I won't even start with Kirelenko. Game 1 hasn't even started and already the series is over. After game 4, the jazz will officially have been...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

What, no faith?

Spurs in 5.

I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

Spurs in 6

The Jazz don't have a snowball's chance in hell. The last time the Jazz won in San Antonio was 1998....during the peak of Stockton to Malone era. I think its great what the Jazz have done so far, but the Spurs are gonna rip the Jazz a new one.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Well, I be a fan and say that the 4th quarter gave me hope. If the jazz could hit just 5% more open shots, they would have won or at least been in it with a chance to win. Poor shooting game but I think the Jazz may have found some confidence in the 4th.
    Life is Good

Reedus and Rock, you two also picked the Warriors. You two are trying to be analysts. Be a fan and jump on the wagon with the rest of us. Shoot, if history holds, the Spurs will win in 7 based on the record between the two teams this year. But, everyone counted out the Jazz in Houston also and they pulled it off. I tell ya, Williams is fired up now and that kind of attitude is contagious. I also say play Araujo more. He can muscle Duncan. Okur was getting worked and shooting like crap. I still have hope. Jeeze it is the first game and it was in San Antonio. Hopefully the Jazz will get some of the same home cookin' in Utah with the calls.
    Life is Good

I hate San Antonio. I hate the fact that they have 3 rings in the past 5 years. The NBA championships are playing out like a broken record these days...San Antonio...San Antonio...San Antonio...give someone else a chance.

I hate that we can't win in San Antonio. It's a curse. I'll admit I was pleasantly surprised when we knocked off Houston, but the Spurs have our number......and THEY KNOW IT!!!

Make that 2 down and 2 to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus
    The Jazz were down 2-0 to Houston too.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Reedus
    The Jazz were down 2-0 to Houston too.

True.....but....unfortunately, we are the Spurs' bitch! No other NBA team gives the Jazz as much trouble as the Spurs.

Jazz better win this weekend. Just got a new tv and I would hate to throw something at it.
    Life is Good

Is anybody really surprised by last night's outcome?

I think the Spurs should get another NBA title -- they don't have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Is anybody really surprised by last night's outcome?

I think the Spurs should get another NBA title -- they don't have enough.
    Last night was a joke. I watch a lot of ball and jazz fan or not... it was a joke.

check out the comments - http://myespn.go.com/conversation/st...213&section=nb

I'm not even gonna watch tonight. Its pointless. Its obvious that the NBA wants the Spurs to pick up yet another ring, and the Jazz are just a nuisance that will be disposed of with ease tonight. If the Spurs can't do it, then the refs will.

Please don't give me this whining referee crap. I hate poor losers!!!

Officiating in the NBA has always been controversial and always will be. Basketball is a difficult game to referee. If you don't want the referee's to have a part in the game than perhaps you should work harder on blowing the other team out.

I can't stand candyass whining fans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I can't stand candyass whining fans!!!

Oh brother! You're just as guilty...just to a lesser extent. Give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Oh brother! You're just as guilty...just to a lesser extent. Give me a break!
    You have never heard me whine about referee's. Sometimes I might not like the call, but this crap about the NBA wants the Jazz to lose is pure male bovine excretment.