Thread: Canyoneer 2

Canyoneer 2

I had the opportunity to break in Five Ten's new canyoneering shoe, the Canyoneer 2, last weekend in Moab. First impressions were very good. This shoe actually fit! The earlier version never fit me very well, no matter what size I tried. This was also the first trip in a long time where I didn't blow out a toenail.

The re-design is much more rugged and approach friendly. I wore them all day, in and out of water, mud and sand and never felt the need to remove them. It was nice to return from the days hiking blister free. The Canyoneer 2 is also extremly "sticky", more so than it's predecessor.

If anyone is considering getting some, I highly recommend doing so. I'm very happy with the re-design and I think you will be too. They're available several places online for about $100.00. Zion Adventure Company is selling them as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks

Nice review... and bringing that shoe to my attention, I've been looking for something like that...
    Helmet cams are cool!
    www.helmetcamreview.com
    I love to MT bike ride!
    http://www.racemtb.com

I have been using the Five Ten Canyoneers since they first came out and they are still the best canyon boot made for water and sandstone. They take a beating and show little wear for the abuse. Two Thumbs up for this product. I would recomend sizing up so you have the option of using it with a neoprene sock for cold water and when not using it water you could wear thick socks to make up for the size difference.

ps. the only think I would add/change to this boot... I use these boots for long canyons and I added surefoot insole for the arch support and that seemed to make a big difference
    Stop checking my spelling! I know I suck but I amn't in school anymor, so back off.

A new pair of 5.10 Canyoneer 2 on ebay for $70 +$15 shipping. The $85 dollars is a good deal as they now retail for $140.

Men's size 10.5

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Never-Wo...item27d3105acd

The $85 is the "Buy it Now price". Current high bid is only $33.

If I wore that size I would buy them in a heart beat. Great deal.
    Life is Good

If they had of been a half size smaller I would have snagged them.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Looks like they are gone.... so who bought them? I know it was a Bogley member.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3