Thread: Dock Jumping w/ Don's new bike

Dock Jumping w/ Don's new bike

We gave Don's (MY T PIMP) new Diamondback a test run today at work.

Here are a few pics and video of REDFOX testing out the suspension.

Attached Images Attached Images        

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Please define....

"T Pimp"

How does this vary from Ice and Hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Please define....

"T Pimp"

How does this vary from Ice and Hammer?
    MY T PIMP has been away from the forum for a while, but is back. (Mighty Pimp). MYTPIMP is actually his phone number.

Let's just say; there are pimps, and then there is My T Pimp. He'll pimp it strong, all night long.

Thats how I broke the swingarm on my XC rig, I guess you're not supposed to jump them like that. It took me forever to work up the courage to make small hops like that (Im such a puss) but I don't have the advantage of motorcycle jumping experience that you guys probably do. Kids riding their skateboards diss me for not doing 360's and stuff off ledges. They always do. Dang it.

By the way, you think you could get REDFOX to make that hop with the ramp up on an angle like in the pic?

Oh yeah. Where's the helmet in case something retarded happens? Everyone does something retarded eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    Oh yeah. Where's the helmet in case something retarded happens? Everyone does something retarded eventually.
    That was my question, where's the helmet? Come on guys use your HEADS, but make sure you get it on camera when you do I want to see the wreck and blood...

I always wear a helmet when I am on my bike. I didn't know that I was going to be talked into testing out a new bike on the spot. I have already broken 1 vertebrae in my neck and 2 in my upper back, so I am care full to stay within my limits. This drop was no big deal. The problem was with the landing being a reverse grade. A sloped or even a flat landing would have been more ideal. The bike was very smooth and handled the harsh landing with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    You mean like drop 5' to a reverse tranny? Ouch.

That is a pretty sweet bike!! I hear it's killer deal right know at Dick's sporting goods!

So, when are you going to launch off it with the doc up? That would be sweet!! I know it wouldn't be much of deal to REDFOX. I've been riding with him once or twice and he is CRAZY in the saddle. A very good rider.