• Warriors

1 9.09%

Thread: Who will win?

Who will win?

Simple poll here, and in how may games?

I pick the Spazz in 6.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am going to have to stick with the Jazz lets just hope AK-47 & Memo keep up the way they are playing.

Jazz in 5

jazz is 5.
    Utah matches up really well with GS. Baron Davis wont be able to push D-Will around like he did Josh Howard and the rest of the dallas guards.

I think the Warriors will have the same problems as the Rockets, a few guys trying to carry the whole team. That's what I like about the Jazz, when Kirilenko and Okur are playing well, we have a lot of players that can score if one guy is having a bad game.

Warriors in 7
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Warriors in 7
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got a ticket yesterday afternoon and so I ended up at the game. That was a scary game! I still pick the Jazz in 6 and I think they will figure out the Warriors.

That was a great game, I was surprised that we were able to adjust to their speed so quickly. I don't think it will be a close series if the Warriors continue to run small.

I'll go ahead and throw my vote for Warriors in 7. I'm not pessimistic, I am realistic. Even after the Jazz won tonight, I think they are going to get throttled @ GS. And in game 7 when it counts, you can always count on the Jazz to choke

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus
    I'll go ahead and throw my vote for Warriors in 7. I'm not pessimistic, I am realistic. Even after the Jazz won tonight, I think they are going to get throttled @ GS. And in game 7 when it counts, you can always count on the Jazz to choke
    Yeah just like they choked in game 7 in Houston????? Are you thinking of the Malone-Stockton era??

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I think every game will be close, but if the Jazz could steal a game in Oakland then we will win in 5, if not then it will go 7 with us winning of course

you can always count on the Jazz to choke
    You mean Karl and his fall away jumpers in critical games?

I think this is a different team.... this team has the look of a gunfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    you can always count on the Jazz to choke
    You mean Karl and his fall away jumpers in critical games?

I think this is a different team.... this team has the look of a gunfighter.

Malone's jumpers used to drive me crazy.

I think I agree. Boozer, Fisher, and Williams have "the look" in their eye. We will see tonight how they handle the crazy Warrior crowd.
    Life is Good

Karl Malone used to be amazing at those fade away shots though..... I still think he should have drove the ball more, but BOOZER does both and will definetly be the X FACTOR for us to win this series

We need AK-47 and OKUR to keep playing well also

No choking involved in game 3. Did the Jazz miss the plane to the Oakland? They didn't show up tonight.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum