Thread: Bay Area Bridge Collapses

Bay Area Bridge Collapses

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=1159982

"While crews sifted through the wreckage, outside experts did their own analysis. In one line of inquiry that could improve future responses, some scientists were studying linkages between the freeway collapse and how the World Trade Center came down on Sept. 11, 2001.

The structural failures appear similar, said David McCallen, division leader in nonproliferation, homeland and international security at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

The steel supporting the overpass turned pliable after the gasoline-fed fire below reached temperatures up to 2,000 degrees _ more than four times as hot as the hottest conventional home oven."

Take that Rosie O'Donnell.
    Remember kids, don't try this at home. Try it at someone else's home.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hmmmm....looks like like fire melted steel again....weird!! It must be Bush's fault!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yes sir, the CIA pre-planted exposives and sent the truck to blow itself up to justify the World Trade center colapse. By golly, it all makes sense.
    Life is Good

I remember when I lived in Sacto, the 88 or 89 earthquake that demolished the Bay Bridge I believe, during the World Series. Also, remember going to downtown sacto on business loop 80 when cars were being stopped and re-directed because the highway melted away in a pretty big section of the road, weird shit.

Can't wait to see all the conspiracy theories that come out of this. Are we sure Cheney wasn't out there?
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Hmmmm....looks like like fire melted steel again....weird!! It must be Bush's fault!
    Well of course! Bush spent all the money on the war and now there ain't no money left to fix the bridges, didn't you see that coming also???

Never seek a reasonable response from haters, because emotion trumps reason every time. I still like Rosie (I must be the only one left) but she has some major issues. Her all-consuming hatred of Bushco. has destroyed her ability to think straight.

My theory on Holocaust deniers, 911 deniers, and even Moon landing deniers is that most of them are driven by hatred pure. It isn't reasonble to insist the Holocaust never happened or to insist 911 was committed by Bushco.

This is just more proof that people on the extreme fringes of society never arrive there as a logical response to the challenges of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    Are we sure Cheney wasn't out there?
    He may have been out visiting Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    This is just more proof that people on the extreme fringes of society never arrive there as a logical response to the challenges of the world.
    So very true.