Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont forget Monday!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by kris247
    I'm gonna do some shopping first... I'm officially coming out of hiding, for real.
    Uh huh.
    My love for TH's sister is real. I'm filing this under "OTH'sS" or Operation Tree Hugger's Sister.
    LOL! Oh man, You're crackin' me up.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I may come with the beechster? Not sure yet . . .
    It'll be a date. It's my turn to wear the Sombrero

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!! Where did you find that?
    Just off the side of the road on the road to the Standing Rocks area of the maze - just south of Teapot Rock. It's my new favourite piece of folk art. Ever. Only about 25 cm high. Whoever made it - genius.

There was also a tiny 20 cm high arch about 5 meters away - very cool. I spotted it when I stopped to snap the head.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I might be a little late....

I have to work pretty late today, might not be able to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000

There was also a tiny 20 cm high arch about 5 meters away - very cool. I spotted it when I stopped to snap the head.
    okay this is "trippy!"

it looks like a splash of sandy, muddy water that has somehow formed an arch and you've captured it at a wholesome moment in its motion on.

... as if you're floating around a sandy,muddy, turbulent river.

a truly bizarre feature kev. well done

I'll be there 2nite with the remainder of the shirts. More are on order, including smalls and mediums.

I'm dragging my wife along, so I'll be a few minutes late. Don't drink all of the beer without me.

I missed out! I stayed home and watched the Jazz lose.

Quote Originally Posted by kris247
    I'm gonna do some shopping first... I'm officially coming out of hiding, for real.
    Uh huh.
    My love for TH's sister is real. I'm filing this under "OTH'sS" or Operation Tree Hugger's Sister.
    I discussed this with TH'sS. I told her I've been on this for years now then she reminded me this post was only a week old. Its tough keeping a fictional character fresh. Material gets hard to come by.

How fun was last night? I loved putting faces to names and chatting with everyone! Let's do it again sometime!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

How fun was last night? I loved putting faces to names and chatting with everyone! Let's do it again sometime!
    Nice meeting you too TreeHugger, maybe we can do a backpack together sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch
    Satch, I'd be waaay down for a backpacking trip. I dub you BackPack coordinator even though I have no authority to do so.

Satch, I'd be waaay down for a backpacking trip. I dub you BackPack coordinator even though I have no authority to do so.
    DH - your persona COMMANDS such authority! I second that notion from here on Wasatch is the Backpack coordinator It's unanimous!

I would like to get another tent before I go on another trip, but if not, I can still use the one I have. Maybe something around mid Jul in the Uinta's. How does that sound?

I dub you BackPack coordinator even though I have no authority to do so.
    Authority? You don't need no steenking authority!

Uintas sounds GREAT!

Uintas sounds GREAT!
    Same, I should be done outfitting my 7 year old for his first back in trip. July would give us a couple day trip trials. I'll make him carry my 5th of bourbon.

I'm a really great Dad. I really am.