Thread: Draw results?

Draw results?

Same as always, I didn't draw... I've never drawn out. Ever. I suck...

So, how 'bout y'all?

Hopefully, SOMEBODY drew out, for something?

- DAA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Drew out for buck deer, northern region. same as last year........

I didn't draw out for squat either! Guess I will have to try and buy a Northern tag just so hopefully I can shoot something. Not that I am familiar with that area at all.
    gman

My son and I are a yes again for general rifle deer southeast. No for bull elk again (10 years now) and no for my sons pronghorn. I guess we will have to shoot one of those range maggots in Wyoming Maybe there will be some cow tags with our name on them.

The curse of the no draw,

I have 12 bonus points for elk and 6 for moose and again nothing. I really feel like I am getting punished for not filling out a survey after bagging a pronghorn on Deseret in 1997. I even researched to see my best odds, but I really feel like it doesn't matter.

Word of advice for would be moose hunters. Put in in Wyoming it's a little more money but you should draw with in 6 years. Switch to desert big horn. The most coveted tag in North America. Compare $500 to $100,000. It may take 20 years to draw but it is a wise way to pick and choose your battles. As for me I was too deep into the Moose draw with bonus points when I figured this out.

As for deer I am dedicated and will again be hunting the highly successful area of boulder mountain in the souther region.

Hey DAA...how's it going!

I finally pulled a LE tag

Will be hunting muzzleloader deer in the BookCliffs this fall....can't wait!

I drew out for a deer tag in the San Juan unit (I think). My friend has a farm down by Monticello where I'll be hunting.

Hey Rooster, imagine running into you here . Nice get on the Books tag. I coyote hunt out there quite a bit, and used to deer hunt there for a lot of years before it became LE. Maybe we can get out there a week or two before your hunt and call some coyotes while you scout.

VERY nice draw on the San Juan tag! I was wheeling in Beef Basin last winter and saw some amazing bucks. That has to be one of the best deer tags in the state.

Me? Same old same old. Will be bowhunting deer in the La Sals as usual.

- DAA

I just got my tag in the mail: I was incorrect about San Juan. I drew for the Southeastern region.

DAA.....did you get a new bow yet?

I hope to get out to the Books a few times before the hunt. Hopefully we can hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster32
    DAA.....did you get a new bow yet?

I hope to get out to the Books a few times before the hunt. Hopefully we can hook up.
    No new bow yet. Spent too much money on my Jeep... I'm going to try and scrape together the $$ and get it within the next few weeks though.

- DAA