Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Anyone else see Andres Nocioni score 10 points in 11.6 seconds last night in the heat bulls game? That guy is great... lets trade AK for him or Luol Deng.....

Luol Deng has been going off on Miami.... get your brooms out!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Death
    Andre did get some blocks and steals.
    And five fouls. And two turnovers. In 18 minutes.

The problem is Andrei is that he's being asked to play out of position as a small forward. Offensively, he's best when he can play near the basket, grab rebounds, and collect tip-ins and put-backs. Right now he's being asked to sit outside and either hit an outside jumper (which he can't do - terrible shooting mechanics) or slash inside. He's a pretty good slasher, but his lack of quickness hurts him (easier for a defender to meet him at the rim).

Defensively he's best when he's not guarding the other team's best player, but is allowed to roam over from the weak side, or sag off his own man and provide help defense against whoever has the ball.

If Andrei can't manage to break double digits in scoring or rebounding for at least one game in this series he'll be wearing another uniform next season. (Hello Seattle!) If there's anything Jerry and Larry hate more than whining it's not giving a consistent effort.

Its really to bad I think Andre is a great talent and wherever he goes he will be huge. Its really the managements fault for all of this, they made him a keystone player then made him do everything he is not good at. It kind of bothers me the heat he is getting when Okur has like 8 points in the whole series, and no one says a thing.

Kirelenko lost the spotlight when a guy name Boozer came to town. He will never get it back and he needs to get over it. BOOZER is da MAN!!

I don't know if Andre wants the spotlight or just wants to get some minutes and points.

Quote Originally Posted by Death
    I don't know if Andre wants the spotlight or just wants to get some minutes and points.
    Prolly true . . .I think he may miss it a little tho. Unfortunately he has not been earning the minutes that he desires. This has been going on ALL year. I hope he can get it together in the off season. I certainly don't want to see him traded. I do want to see him successful again.

Ya he needs to pick it up to be sure. I hope he can find away to make it work but I fear that he may be lost to us.

Lucky for the Jazz the Rockets bench never made the trip to SLC. Kirlinkos box score was pretty unimpressive but the hustled all game, He did seem to pic it up a bit. That rejection on McGrady was TIGHT

I'll be there tomorrow night. I was wondering If I would be bringing my broom. Guess not. . .

Thursday night was rocking in the center. That was a great game to be at- even if I had a lady beside me that was screaming in the refs ear constantly. I had somebody offer me $250 a piece for the tickets- thought going to a sports bar and then spending the dinero at a sporting goods store. Glad I didn't. The intensity was worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by packfish
    Thursday night was rocking in the center. That was a great game to be at- even if I had a lady beside me that was screaming in the refs ear constantly. I had somebody offer me $250 a piece for the tickets- thought going to a sports bar and then spending the dinero at a sporting goods store. Glad I didn't. The intensity was worth every penny.
    I was there too, sweating my ass off in a suite. Bloody hot!! It was a great time and yup the fans showed up and so did the Jazz. Hope they can pull out game 6 and 7? Tonight was a DRAG!!!

Go Jazz!
    I was very glad to see Okur and AK back.

Warriors game was tight, pretty stoked on them taking down Dallas .. The Mavs had their chance last year.

My favs to win everything this year
    1. Jazz
    2. Warriors
    3. Suns

Accadacca- were you the one looking down my wife's shirt ?

Today is the day!

Quote Originally Posted by packfish
    Accadacca- were you the one looking down my wife's shirt ?

Can I take you hunting? You must have good eyes (0: