Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

NBA Playoffs

There were alot of great first round games over the weekend and a few upsets....

I was very surprised to see Denver beat San Antonio because alot of experts think San Antonio has what it takes to win it this year

Watching Golden State beat Dallas was not at all surprising to me. The Warriors run a fast paced offense like Phoenix and I would like to see them win that series

The Jazz played great at the start, but just couldn't finish like they haven't been able to do the last few weeks of the season..... I'm still not countng them out though GO JAZZ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Spazz got worked in the second half. Okur couldn't hit a thing...including free throws. Kirilenko is having a mid life crisis...Sloan doesn't know how to help. They were feeding Harpring down low as their go to guy in the 4th. acca's TV:

Re: NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by shanehadman
    The Jazz played great at the start

they started the game 0-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42

Yea but they were up by 9 at halftime.... Don't turn the TV off so early next time

I'm predicting a first round outage for the woeful Spazz.

Better luck next year...when hopefully AK can pull his head outta his arse, and maybe we'll have a different coach too.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yea but they were up by 9 at halftime.... Don't turn the TV off so early next time
    I watched the entire game..... maybe you just think halftime is the start of the game.
    The rockets only had 33 points in the first half. If you think this was because the Jazz were playing good D your are up in the night.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Kirilenko is having a mid life crisis...Sloan doesn't know how to help. :
    I loved Sloan's quote that he "wasn't equipped" to deal with such things. Little bit of a blow to Kirilenko in my humble opinion. In other words, Kirilenko, be a man and play the game. Gotta love the Sloan touchy feely side.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Kirilenko is having a mid life crisis...Sloan doesn't know how to help. :
    I loved Sloan's quote that he "wasn't equipped" to deal with such things. Little bit of a blow to Kirilenko in my humble opinion. In other words, Kirilenko, be a man and play the game. Gotta love the Sloan touchy feely side.
    Perhaps they need Dr. Phil...

3rd quarter is over and all i can say is that the NBA is fixed. If you blow t-mac a kiss they call a foul.

3rd quarter is over and all i can say is that the NBA is fixed. If you blow t-mac a kiss they call a foul.
    Yup, that was ALL one sided! Give me a freakin' break! They were calling all the ticky tack stuff.

The worse Spazz bozo is Okur...what a loser. He doesn't even look for a shot. He just stands around out there. They might as well be playing with 4 guys when he is out there. What a JOKE!!!

Heres my take on the game tonight:

The reffing was crap. Kinda hard to win when the other team gets 21 free points (freethrows) more then you do.

This is because the Jazz do not have a superstar. The NBA is ran to make money...they get their $$$ from people wanting to watch the superstars....

I could see the Rockets shooting more free throws if the jazz were just sitting around bombing 3's all night... But the Jazz deserved to shoot more free throws than they did because they were going hard to the hole all night.

Okur played a great game. I can't expect too much more out of the guy in this series. He is trying to guard a freaking 7'6" 350+ lb guy! (And did a pretty damn good job of it tonight ie blocking 2 of his shots in the 1st quarter) Guarding a guy like that takes a LOT of energy out of you.

As long as the jazz can keep improving from year to year I will remain fairly optimistic.
    Let's Roll

Just because they jazz don't have a "superstar" they don't get calls. Last night was a joke, I cant believe the shitty calls last night... The Jazz had 29 fouls to the rockets 15... The NBA just hates small markets.

Free throws.
    Houston - 34-38
    Utah - 13-17

What a joke!

Here's a tip:

Kick AK's ass out on the curb.

Last Sunday he was crying like a little bitch in front of the public media because he didn't get to play as many minutes as he wanted. Then last night he plays 17 minutes, and gets 5 fouls, 2 turnovers, and ZERO points.

How much are we paying him again?! What a loser!

Okur wasn't even looking for a shot though. He had chances to pop it up and he would pass it every time. Pathetic.

What does that mean?

Don't suffocate yourself?

Please leave Krylinko alone I mean he makes over 12 million a year which is (150k per game) and Sloan is making him ride the bench. Which means he is getting paid one hell of allot to do nothing this would make any grown man cry.

Andre did get some blocks and steals. Give the guy a break you know scoring points isn't the only important thing a player can do. He is without a doubt the best defender on the team. Who cares if the guys makes millions and he still complains, that just shows he loves his job and its about more than just making money.

He apears as of late to have lost his love for the game. If you just look at him it looks like he no longer has any heart. Yes he is without a doubt the best defence on the team. I know Jerry has just quit using him as an offensive player and is just using him as a defender now, which is part of his problem.