Thread: Dumb Legislator Doesn't Even Know What She Is Banning (Gun R

Dumb Legislator Doesn't Even Know What She Is Banning (Gun R

Ha ha what a tool. I like how the reporter doesn't give up on her.

Let's Roll

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Umm, no, I just heard that term from a movie. I heard a black guy say "Barrel Shroud" and knew it had to be bad.

Ouch! Nice ambush. Looks like MSNBC is going "Fox" to up their ratings. Nothing like drive-by journalism generated by talking heads being fed info. through earpieces and telepromters.

Just the same, it's good to know our legislators are making laws about things they know nothing about. I dunno', should I be pissed after watching this or should I just laugh?

Are you saying Fox is the only network that questions legislations?

I think it's a valid, non biased question. Do you know what your legislation actually means?

No need to extrapolate. I meant exactly what I said and nothing more. The question the talking head asked wasn't biased or invalid, that's not my point. Watch the clip again, the reporter obviously came armed with an ambush and I strongly suspect his support staff was ready to assist if his victim showed signs of being prepared.

I have neither written or voted for any legislation, so I can't honestly answer your question. You should probably be grateful for that because while I would let you have your guns back I would raise the roof on everything else as well.

Maybe you wanted to know if I'm familiar with the term "barrel shroud," I am not. Unless it's a sexual aid I can't imagine what it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    Looks like MSNBC is going "Fox" to up their ratings.
    Asking actual questions and expecting an answer instead of just reading talking points? How dare they!

Watch the clip again, the reporter obviously came armed with an ambush and I strongly suspect his support staff was ready to assist if his victim showed signs of being prepared.
    What if she actually knew what it meant? Did he have inside info that she didn't know what it meant? If she knew the answer, he probably wouldn't have appeared to be attacking her.

She passed something, and maybe he actually didn't know what it meant either. Maybe he just wanted to tell us what it was. I don't know what it is, and now I'm more curious as to why SHE would pass that legislation without knowing what it is.

"It's the shoulder thing that goes up."

I just don't see the need to defend this woman, or be upset with the dude asking the question. Shame on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I just don't see the need to defend this woman, or be upset with the dude asking the question. Shame on her.
    You're right, never mind. I've seen enough nefarious journalism tactics that I tend to jump to conclusions.

And I never defended that woman, Ms. McCarthy. I can understand a legislator letting riders get by unnoticed, but this woman actually introduced a bill to ban barrel shrouds, but she has no clue what they are. That's insane.

I'm still kinda' upset what you said about Diet Dr. Pepper the other day, but I guess you're right about this.

nefarious
    nefarious said nefarious. I think I'm at the nexus of the universe. (Kramer, when he was on the corner of 1st and 1st)

Im at first and first, the street intersects with itself! Rancho can seem like it does that in North Vegas, it's scary.