Thread: Championship Game

Championship Game

I would have rather OSU lose early than lose to Florida. I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I really hope that OSU pulls off the upset. Losing to Florida twice in a year for the National Title would be just too much!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    I would have rather OSU lose early than lose to Florida. I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I really hope that OSU pulls off the upset. Losing to Florida twice in a year for the National Title would be just too much!
    That would BLOW for sure!!! My pick has been OSU from the start and I have a hunch that they will win. But I could be saying GATOR CHOP on Tuesday!!

I don't really care who wins as long as its a good game and not a blow-out

I think it would be sweet to see FLORIDA repeat and win both football and basketball in the same year!!!!!

Yeah, that really would be cool for Florida. It just sucks to come so close and lose twice in a row to Florida for OSU.

Geez DiscGolfDivers what kinda OSU fan are you? You hardly even act like you care. I know one thing the Utes are my team and my school and I am about them winning in every sport.

I'm not much of a basketball fan. I think it is cool that OSU took 2nd but I hate that we now lost to Florida in Football and Basketball for the title.

Everyone who knows me does the Gator Chomp thinking it is so clever, but seeing as I see about 100 people a week who do it to me I think it is very UNoriginal.

I don't know you know you well Death, but I would be surprised if you were as big of a fan of UofU as I am of the Buckeyes. OSU football is something I look forward to all year. The loss in the title game still hurts because we were a great team last year, and looked awful in that game.

I'll tell you what though, Florida did look really good tonight. I think OSU's top 5 players are (normally) better than Florida's top 5 players (I say normally because OSU couldn't hit any 3s tonight). It became very clear to me tonight though that Florida has a lot more depth than Ohio State. OSU didn't take Oden out pretty much the whole 2nd half and a lot of the first. Florida had enough good players that they could continue subbing all night.

P.S. Death- Just call me DiscGo.

Raise your hand if you're sick of seeing Florida win EVERYTHING..... <-------me
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

<-- This is my hand being raised.

I love the Gators....

and I like watching the Buckeyes be the Gators bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I love the Gators....

and I like watching the Buckeyes be the Gators bitch

Did you like the Gators last year, or are you just a fair weather fan?

I have a feeling you like the Gators a lot more for upsetting Buckeye fans (like me), than for actually being a Florida fan.

As far as the Buckeyes, say what you want but they are on the best football programs in the country. They have had 7 Heisman winners, 5 National titles, 31 Big Ten Titles, and Ohio State has more tradition than just about any other College Football team.

Florida took 1st in Football and Basketball in the same year. That is awesome! But OSU took 2nd and with the exception of Florida, every other team in the country would trade places with them.

I've been a Gators football fan since Spurrier and the Fun and Gun.

I've been a Gators Basketball fan since I heard they were going to play the Luckeyes

2nd is just 1st loser No one remembers second place.

I'll be the first to tell you that OSU isn't a basketball school. Even with Florida beating us in football this year, we still have a bigger and better football program than Florida.

(I still say this knowing that this is going to most likely be a bad year for the Buckeyes. We have to replace 18 seniors from the team).

And give the 2nd is the first loser stuff to the team that was closest to quality for a spot in the dance and didn't make it. The Buckeyes can hold their heads up high for having great teams!

Even with Florida beating us in football this year, we still have a bigger and better football program than Florida.
    Heck... the Buckeyes play in the Big Ten and not the SEC.... Isn't that kinda like being the smartest kid in the dumb reading group?

Frankly I didn't care who won. But I will say that the OSU guard play was pathetic. They must have psyched themselves out of their minds to shoot so poorly. Classic "team" vs. superstar surrounded by four others. Teams usually beat superstars (unless we are talking about the Jazz then all bets are off)
    Life is Good

Even with Florida beating us in football this year, we still have a bigger and better football program than Florida.
    Heck... the Buckeyes play in the Big Ten and not the SEC.... Isn't that kinda like being the smartest kid in the dumb reading group?

Aren't you a Boise State fan? If the Big 10 is weak compared to the SEC, than the WAC is the special Olympics (no offense to any other WAC fans out there)

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    CHOP!!
    I think you mean....

CHOMP!!!

I hope DiscGo joins our fantasy football league next year.... I can't wait to hear all the reasons he should be in first place even though he lost all his games.

Bring it Shane!

I've been a Gators football fan since Spurrier and the Fun and Gun.

I've been a Gators Basketball fan since I heard they were going to play the Luckeyes

2nd is just 1st loser No one remembers second place.

Go back to the ghetto they call Gainesville.
    The only team I hate more than Florida is BYU.

GO UTES GO FSU