Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That show is the best!

http://www.nsopr.gov/
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    That show is the best!
    Congrats DisGo! You're the first one caught.

I am always on the lookout for a hot 13 year old girl for my hot 14 year old son...

Okay, maybe he's not "hot" exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    I am always on the lookout for a hot 13 year old girl for my hot 14 year old son...

Okay, maybe he's not "hot" exactly.
    Great photo!

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the subject line was someones 13 year old dog.................... on fire.

Bogley BigShot
    I thought 'Beech got hold of a photo of my 13 year old daughters photo..... the very beautiful and talented basketball player that blew everyone away in today's basketball tournament. She kicked BUTT!!!!!!! What a star!!!! (proud mom and community today!)

Wild Celebration at my house right now!!! So many teens!!

Nikki in the Subway

I was just coming here to try and help the 13 year old.

(That line sounds extra creepy if you have not watched Dateline to see people say that. Or maybe that's more creepy?)

Umm... The door was open, and I was uh, seeing if everyone was okay.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    Umm... The door was open, and I was uh, seeing if everyone was okay.
    That's also a great one!

Richard & Tanya- Those are both great pictures of your kids, and they both do seem to be good looking individuals. All jokes a side, I would definitely be precautions about their Internet usage. But that is me.

Bogley BigShot
    Richard & Tanya- Those are both great pictures of your kids, and they both do seem to be good looking individuals. All jokes a side, I would definitely be precautions about their Internet usage. But that is me.

Mine is tougher than just about any adult woman I know! That is saying a lot from someone who competed in Olympic level Judo! ------Although even the toughest person can be attacked and hurt.--- I was protective about even saying I had kids on the net when they were younger though and still now should refrain from mentioning them on the net... you are right!

I think the kids that get into trouble (usually, since it can happen to anyone) are those without confidence (needy types) that get talking with men on the net... looking for affection and appreciation that either they do not get offline or need in addition to what they get offline. My daughter is exploding with confidence and needs nothing that she is not already getting and has no time for or interest in the internet.

There is some thread in this group that has a sexual photo of a 13 year old girl and it does make me sick how the men oogled it. I really lost respect for some of the men in here from that thread.

Okay, three things about that...

1. Mitchell will often stand behind me and instantly notice the ads on web pages like "Catch the mouse and win a free laptop!"

2. Fortunately, Mitchell has been grounded from computers and video games so much lately (because of grades) that his only exposure to the internet is for school work, with me at the helm.

3. All three computers in the house are password protected, and he doesn't have the password.

If and when he gets his act together with his grades, we will still be very vigilant about his web usage, as we always have been. Sometimes I call him over to see cool stuff on the web, like some of the videos posted here.

-Richard (and Abby)

I really hope you guys know that my comment was only expressed out of concern for your children and was not based on anything I perceive wrong in you guys as parents. It seems like you are both doing great and as much as I love my parents I really wish that I had parents who enjoyed the outdoors as much as you two. I think both of your kids are really lucky.

I really hope you guys know that my comment was only expressed out of concern for your children...
    Of course.

Bogley BigShot
    I really hope you guys know that my comment was only expressed out of concern for your children and was not based on anything I perceive wrong in you guys as parents. It seems like you are both doing great and as much as I love my parents I really wish that I had parents who enjoyed the outdoors as much as you two. I think both of your kids are really lucky.
    You are right on, but it's hard not to brag about kids sometimes. I walk around my hotel and people often daily... say .. hey you're Tanya. I don't want them doing that with my kids! (Then I spend the next hour giving them hiking directions