Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Uutah Happy Hour???

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Attaboy, Ian!! Glad to hear you would be on board!! Sushi? probably not - too, um, weird! haha!! something more generic, with good beer for those of us who imbibe, would be great. I'm thinkin' 5:00 - 5:30 ish. Are there only two of you out there who might be interested??
    If it were on Monday, April 30th, I'd definitely be in... or possibly toward the end of the week. Possibly Monday the 23rd, too, on my way through town.

Mmmm, sushi.
    How 'bout Monday the 30th then? My folks will be in town on the 23rd, and this way Cirrus can come - and this is lots of notice for everyone. Desert Edge is in Trolley Square. Say, 5:30 til whenever.... Hammer, I'll see if my sister can come.
    Post to let us know if you can make it, maybe Sombeech can sticky this up top(?)

Tree.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

[
    Post to let us know if you can make it, maybe [someone] can sticky this up top(?)
    done

How 'bout Monday the 30th then?
    Cool. Just make sure you keep this topic lit up, or people will forget. That happened a couple of lunches ago.

We could always run a "test" happy hour before that too.

Hammer, I'll see if my sister can come.
    Post to let us know if you can make it, maybe Sombeech can sticky this up top(?)

Tree.
    Tell her I'm fake Austrian, she'll get it.

Re: Uutah Happy Hour???

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Shaming me is a good technique.
    Ahhh, Hammer! We all wanna meet you. C'mon now.
    I'll be there this time, I can even take care of my childcare responsibilities and be back down there in time. No worries..

How 'bout Monday the 30th then? My folks will be in town on the 23rd, and this way Cirrus can come - and this is lots of notice for everyone. Desert Edge is in Trolley Square. Say, 5:30 til whenever.... Hammer, I'll see if my sister can come.

Tree.
    Are we talking next month, April? Lets move it up cause I am going to backpack the Paria at end of April.

Are we talking next month, April? Lets move it up cause I am going to backpack the Paria at end of April.
    Enjoy! (But can't you reschedule? )

Yeah, this is for April 30 which is when I can make it (and that's what matters to me). If you all want to do a Happy Hour prior to that, well, whatever.

Anyway, I'm in. I'm dropping off my son at SLC for a 3:00 PM departure. Then I'm good for the rest of the day... I'll bet I could even find the place by 5:30. I have a GPS!

Enjoy! (But can't you reschedule? )

Yeah, this is for April 30 which is when I can make it (and that's what matters to me). If you all want to do a Happy Hour prior to that, well, whatever.

Anyway, I'm in. I'm dropping off my son at SLC for a 3:00 PM departure. Then I'm good for the rest of the day... I'll bet I could even find the place by 5:30. I have a GPS!
    April 30th is fine, I now have a built in excuse.

I wouldn't mind sharing drinks with you guys. I penciled in the event on my calendar. :D

How about a Karaoke bar? That would be a riot.

That would require great amounts of alcohol on my part to tolerate or, especially, to participate! :-) Beside, keep in mind, this is a Monday, not a Friday. I dont think anyone will be there much past, what? 8:00? if we start at 5:30ish.

Well, it's finally getting close, well sort of, OK, not really.... The good news is I have a few weeks for this freaking butcher lawn mower job of a haircut to grow out!! Well, hopefully. I may have to wear a hat and hide my true self... heehee. I will never never never pay for haircut again!! I can mess it up myself for free. grrr.

Let's see, how many are coming so far....
    Beech, Joe, Dirk, Cirrus, Mtnbkr, his wife (Tams), Kris, Kazak, Greyhair biker (if he's not working).
    That's 9 so far.... anyone else??
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

That would require great amounts of alcohol on my part to tolerate or, especially, to participate! :-) Beside, keep in mind, this is a Monday, not a Friday. I dont think anyone will be there much past, what? 8:00? if we start at 5:30ish.

Well, it's finally getting close, well sort of, OK, not really.... The good news is I have a few weeks for this freaking butcher lawn mower job of a haircut to grow out!! Well, hopefully. I may have to wear a hat and hide my true self... heehee. I will never never never pay for haircut again!! I can mess it up myself for free. grrr.

Let's see, how many are coming so far....
    Beech, Joe, Dirk, Cirrus, Mtnbkr, his wife (Tams), Kris, Kazak, Greyhair biker (if he's not working).
    That's 9 so far.... anyone else??
    Lets do a pre party...

I'm free from about 3:45 on, at the airport. After that ??? Not that I want to intrude on Dirk's pre-party...

I'm actually considering getting a room nearby for that night - I plan to head back down somewhere south of I-70 afterwards for a few days, and I'd rather not be leaving & setting up a late late camp somewhere that night...

Cheap deals at Hotwire.com - $38 for a 2*, no frills place, within a mile of Liberty Park. Hmmmm...

I can't sing, normally. After a beer, I still don't sing. If I have a room nearby, and thus consume a couple more beer: I'm freakin' Johnny Rotten - I still can't sing, but I don't let that stop me.

I'm free from about 3:45 on, at the airport. After that ??? Not that I want to intrude on Dirk's pre-party...

I'm actually considering getting a room nearby for that night - I plan to head back down somewhere south of I-70 afterwards for a few days, and I'd rather not be leaving & setting up a late late camp somewhere that night...

Cheap deals at Hotwire.com - $38 for a 2*, no frills place, within a mile of Liberty Park. Hmmmm...

I can't sing, normally. After a beer, I still don't sing. If I have a room nearby, and thus consume a couple more beer: I'm freakin' Johnny Rotten - I still can't sing, but I don't let that stop me.
    Well, I've penciled it in for now...I got put on dayshift tuesday instead of graves so unless I can get tuesday off I am not gonna make it...4am tues comes mighty early to get up for work

4 AM!!! Yikes!! I would die. Hope you can make it!!

I would be up for some brew's at say Squatters some weekends. Let's try and get something going soon, maybe next Saturday.

I am in on the 30th. See you all there.
    go away old man winter...

I will try to make this one, I might be a little late though.

5:30 is perfect for me and if we do eats it'll be at least a 2 hour affair.

I really hate to do this but Ill have to back out this time....no way I'll be able to get off work Tuesday - sorry - next time!