Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uutah Happy Hour???

Uutah Happy Hour???

Since I can never make the UUTAH lunches, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a UUTAH happy hour. ANy takers?? Maybe on a weekday, like a Thursday, somewhere like Desert Edge....

Just testing the waters... if there is any interest perhaps we can plan in earnest.

PS - you dont have to DRINK to attend!!

Tree.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Happy Hour? Like sushi happy hour?

You KNOW I'd be there K

Tam loves the Rasberry Stout from The Desert Edge. It may not be too hard to convince her either!

Attaboy, Ian!! Glad to hear you would be on board!! Sushi? probably not - too, um, weird! haha!! something more generic, with good beer for those of us who imbibe, would be great. I'm thinkin' 5:00 - 5:30 ish. Are there only two of you out there who might be interested??
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Attaboy, Ian!! Glad to hear you would be on board!! Sushi? probably not - too, um, weird! haha!! something more generic, with good beer for those of us who imbibe, would be great. I'm thinkin' 5:00 - 5:30 ish. Are there only two of you out there who might be interested??
    If it were on Monday, April 30th, I'd definitely be in... or possibly toward the end of the week. Possibly Monday the 23rd, too, on my way through town.

Mmmm, sushi.

Does Fierce Grape Gatoraid count?

Re: Uutah Happy Hour???

Since I can never make the UUTAH lunches, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a UUTAH happy hour. ANy takers?? Maybe on a weekday, like a Thursday, somewhere like Desert Edge....

Just testing the waters... if there is any interest perhaps we can plan in earnest.

PS - you dont have to DRINK to attend!!

Tree.
    So now you are really getting serious about smoking out HammerGate, after hours works really well for me if its not on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I would have responded earlier but I've been seriously busy since I got home from the Swell. Very little time for mild shenanigans.

TH - PS - Bring anyone as hot as you, i.e., your sisters, friends, anyone I can love like you. You know I'll be there.

xoxo

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    So now you are really getting serious about smoking out HammerGate, after hours works really well for me if its not on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I would have responded earlier but I've been seriously busy since I got home from the Swell. Very little time for mild shenanigans.

TH - PS - Bring anyone as hot as you, i.e., your sisters, friends, anyone I can love like you. You know I'll be there.

xoxo

Dirk
    STALKER ALERT HIGH!!!

Dirk! Man, dont hold back , tell her what you really think..

...and I'm always up for a diet coke...I'm usually labeled as the designated driver anyway

Sorry I wasn't sure what restaurant you meant originally. The only "happy hour" I know is in Sushi bars After 5pm count me in on any day.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Dirk! Man, dont hold back , tell her what you really think..
    She's already told me she's "happily married"... I've heard that line used on me a million times. I'm not asking for the world, maybe a sister or two with a cute friend on the side. Is that so wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    ...and I'm always up for a diet coke...I'm usually labeled as the designated driver anyway
    Little known advertised HammerGate fact, he rarely consumes alcohol now but loves a pool table in a bar setting, I'm like my pals most popular designated driver now and I typically make off like a bandit on the pool table after they do shot after shot. Its a win/win.

Is that so wrong?
    Certainly nothing wrong with that. Work it, work it...we don't call you hammergate for nothing.

I can make it, but probably not until 5:45 or 6:00 . I either have to pedal my way over there after work, or fight through the freakin' spaghetti bowl traffic. Either way I'll try my best to be there on just about any day that we decide on.

after hours works really well for me if its not on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
    Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    after hours works really well for me if its not on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
    Yeah right.
    Shaming me is a good technique.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Is that so wrong?
    Certainly nothing wrong with that. Work it, work it...we don't call you hammergate for nothing.
    certainly, go for it brah!

Shaming me is a good technique.
    Ahhh, Hammer! We all wanna meet you. C'mon now.