Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifth Water

Fifth Water

Does anyone have a map or detailed directions to get to the hot pots in Diamond Fork Canyon? Or Spanish Fork Canyon? I've heard both. I think they're the same. Any info would be great! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If you go up Spanish Fork Canyon, Diamond Fork is on the left just before Thistle. If you have a GPS, I can get you the cords.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

That'd be great! Thanks!

You guys are amazing! and fast :) Thanks a lot. I'll post pictures of the nudies I see up there.

I got busy but there is the cords for Diamond Fork according to Google Earth:

P.S. If you are going to the Fifth Water Hot Springs (Diamond Fork "Hot Pots"), you should go to the last pool (the one past the waterfall). It has more privacy, and is more comfortable. I was just there last Saturday and loved it.

I was up there tonight :) There were a few muddy spots on the trail but they were not that bad.

I was amazed that we had the place to ourselves for the 45 minutes that we stayed. We counted over 60 people hiking in on our way out though. Mainly BYU kiddies. 1 group of hippes.

I just got out of the shower and still stink
    Let's Roll

We made it up there! Yeah, I found the muddy spots too. The hike was longer than I'd heard, but so nice! I was sad that I couldn't see anything so I'm excited to go back during the day.
    None of the rumors I'd heard were true. No naked hippies having sex in the pots. Just groups of BYU kids violating curfew. Not as exciting It was really cool up there and I'm glad I finally figured out where it was.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

This is funny cuz I was just up there last Sunday for the first time - obviously a very well known, popular place!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Good to hear that you made it caburt. Only BYU students and no hippies having SEX? Now what fun is that!

Pictures from Fifth Water.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolic
    Pictures from Fifth Water.
    interesting that you would post shane's photos.

All these pictures are great!

When you guys go back, you should find the hot springs just passed the water falls. They are usually less traffic-ed and I think more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    interesting that you would post shane's photos.
    Approximately 20% of the pictures on my website were taken by others. Some are accredited and some are not (my bad). All are used by permission of the photographer.

In other words.... just because a picture is on my website don't assume it belongs to me.

watch out for junkies and used needles

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    All these pictures are great!
    There's one in particular that stands out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Approximately 20% of the pictures on my website were taken by others. Some are accredited and some are not
    <ahem> like those one pics in Cheesebox that I took, that ended up being posted to Climb-Utah....I don't see any credit given to me for those....<ahem><ahem>
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.