Thread: Salt Lake City's lowest gas prices

Salt Lake City's lowest gas prices

Pretty cool, you can search by area.

http://www.saltlakegasprices.com/

Edit: This is a live indicator of the current gas prices. The image changes every day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cheveron dominates the highest price haha. That is all I get, I used to go other places and had problems with the gas so I keep it safe with Cheveron now. Im a tool to the marketing geniuses at Chevron, and the toy cars are cute.
    The man thong is wrong.

Chevron is the ONLY gas to buy. There is a major reason the big 3 truck Chevron gas in when doing their MPG certification. And this is a big deal considering Chevron is not sold in Detroit.

It also does a great job of keeping your injectors clean. My cars only get Chevron.

i've been out of the states for a few months. ouch!

I must admit I am a cheveron addict also, there gas is way better than the other guys it's worth .10 more per gallon over a 20 gallon tank it's only 2.00 & you easily save that in mpg's.

One of my buddies brothers is kind of OCD about gas mileage. He did a test where he went to multiple gas stations and kept track of what gas mileage he got. He claims he was doing about the same type of driving each time and his conclusion was that he got the best gas mileage with Chevron gas, enough that overall he spent less in gas with Chevron even though per gallon it cost a little more. He said Maverick gave him the worst gas mileage.

Eric.

Tear a couple engines down and you can easily tell who buys cheap gas and who buys name brand. Those commericials showing carbon build up on the valves are pretty fair and factual.

I've been running cheap gas - where ever I could find it - for who knows how long - never an engine problem. My lastest - 1997 Expedition - cheap gas - 160k - no problems. I don't believe the hype - the proof is in my cars.
    Never leave home without a headhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by HEADHUNTER
    I've been running cheap gas - where ever I could find it - for who knows how long - never an engine problem. My lastest - 1997 Expedition - cheap gas - 160k - no problems. I don't believe the hype - the proof is in my cars.
    Try keeping track of your MPG's with the cheap gas for a month then use Cheveron for a month and keep track. You WILL get more MPG's with the Cheveron gas then the cheap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADHUNTER
    Try keeping track of your MPG's with the cheap gas for a month then use Cheveron for a month and keep track. You WILL get more MPG's with the Cheveron gas then the cheap stuff.
    I have - didn't matter - the Expedition sucks on gas no matter what I put in.
    Never leave home without a headhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    He said Maverick gave him the worst gas mileage.
    Ouch! But their Hot Dogs are so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Adventures FIRST stop...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Adventures FIRST stop...
    ...and plop.

One of our clients is one of the big local convenience stores. All the gas comes from the same couple refineries. Chevron adds detergents which should actually reduce gas mileage, but keep your engine slightly cleaner. Most of the other places have started adding detergents as well.

The reason to go to Chevron is the clean bathrooms. That makes all the difference when I need to fill up one tank and empty the other.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.