Thread: Dang it, where's Tanya...

Dang it, where's Tanya...

I came all this way to finally meet the one and only Tanya, and she's not in today.

Anyway, I've finished my Wire Pass/Buckskin/Paria hike, and it was fantastic. After a hot shower and a cold beer, I'll go through the photos and throw a trip report into the backpacking and/or canyoneering threads. Probably pretty late by then...

Hey, isn't this log furniture just the grooviest? (If you've read the smoking thread, you've already seen it.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

She posted some pics of her place up, yep, it's pretty neat She was on earlier today

That really is a bummer that you have not / did not get to see her. My mother-in-law is coming to town in a month. I was thinking about renting a hotel room (instead of camping) but if Tanya won't be around, what's the point.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    That really is a bummer that you have not / did not get to see her. My mother-in-law is coming to town in a month. I was thinking about renting a hotel room (instead of camping) but if Tanya won't be around, what's the point.
    Aw, if I get to meet Tanya, that's just a bonus. The important thing was the hot shower, comfy bed, and a fridge for that which needs keeping cold! Good rate, too - gotta love this off-season thing...

All right, back to the photos...

Re: Dang it, where's Tanya...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    I came all this way to finally meet the one and only Tanya, and she's not in today.
    She was with me...

And we all thought she was real this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    And we all thought she was real this whole time.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Better catch her before she heads on her trip...lucky girl!
    Trip? I been away from the internets. What trip? I guess I missed that. Oh well... Another time. Nice spot here, I'd be happy to return.

Best way to find Tanya is to ask for her at the Chevron in Mount Carmel Junction during the day. She has a Grand Canyon rafting trip coming up soon, not exactly sure of the dates.

Tanya's real and she's hot.

where is the trip report?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    I know, I know - I'm sorry. Got distracted by a day hike (Yellow Rock - sweet!). I've got the photos all resized and uploaded to my server. And it's going to be a long report. I promise it'll be done late tonight. Or very early in the morning.

Never got to meet Tanya - oh well, next time I'm through I'll actually make an effort in advance. This time it was a last minute "hey, I should stop there - I'm close by!" sort of thing.

I know, I know - I'm sorry. Got distracted by a day hike (Yellow Rock - sweet!). I've got the photos all resized and uploaded to my server. And it's going to be a long report. I promise it'll be done late tonight. Or very early in the morning.

Never got to meet Tanya - oh well, next time I'm through I'll actually make an effort in advance. This time it was a last minute "hey, I should stop there - I'm close by!" sort of thing.
    hey man, take your time. enjoy it and spend the time making how you like. if you feel like giving teasers, we wouldnt' complain, but don't rush.

Sweet
    Looking forward to it I am headed down that way soon.

Bogley BigShot

Re: Dang it, where's Tanya...

Anyway, I've finished my Wire Pass/Buckskin/Paria hike, and it was fantastic. After a hot shower and a cold beer, I'll go through the photos and throw a trip report into the backpacking and/or canyoneering threads. Probably pretty late by then...

Hey, isn't this log furniture just the grooviest? (If you've read the smoking thread, you've already seen it.)

Hey there Kevin! Room 106! Next time let me know you are headed this way! It has been a hectic week... lots of trips out of town doing stuff before heading for the Grand Canyon. I am looking forward to doing Buckskin this year! I have not done it yet!

Great photos and trip report! They have character!