Thread: April 20-22 or 27-29 Dinosaur Area Backpack-invitation

April 20-22 or 27-29 Dinosaur Area Backpack-invitation

If anyone is interested I
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Im a 31 year old kid who may want to tag along.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

I *might* be interested in coming along. I have a couple things up in the air for around that time, but I've been meaning to check that area out, and it sounds like you know it pretty well. Let me know if you finalize the dates.
    Mike

Sounds good. I'll keep everyone in the loop.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Bumping this up.

Do you have a set date yet?
    Mike

April 27-29.

I can probably do part of this - need to work till 5 that Friday and then can leave from there (Ogden) - would that work out or are you packing in somewhere Friday?
    Mike

I'll be going all day Friday, but we can arrange a plqace to meet out there.