Thread: Income Re-distribution

Income Re-distribution

Funny but oh so true.
    A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be a Democrat and was very much in favor of the redistribution of wealth. She was ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored a selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the addition of more government welfare programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors has to be the truth, and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Amen to that, even though I am neither.

That really is good.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Maybe this should be posted in the political section. Though that might get somebody upset.

It seems like everything gets people upset lately.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I'd share this with my Demo leaning step-son but he's so arrogant I don't think he'd get it. Beside, the "We're looking for a few good men," USMC hired him. He reports for basic in two days.

Thanks.