Thread: I'm back...

I'm back...

HEY!! Did you miss me? I've finally got another 'putor on line. The shop's doing well and I put-in 4+ hours on buff Singletrack on Sunday (25/Feb). No snow, no mud...

...How's YOUR favorite trail lookin'?

We're busy planning for our li'l TrailFest in April (info to follow) and lovin' life

SEE YA!
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Fuzzy,
    Nice to see you back around man, I am plannin on making it down to your festival this year, also like I said last time I was in the shop I am ready to buy a bike from ya, I will give ya a call!!! I am jeleous that you can ride, my trails are under a foot or two of snow.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Fuzzster....

You need to stop in and say hello every now and then at least. We are really feeling neglected. Damn you!

Re: I'm back...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
    HEY!! Did you miss me?
    HELL YES! Waz up, Fuzz?

Welcome back dude, so is IMBA trail crew coming on 3/17 or 4/19, I am a little confused about the dates the PASS website says one and IMBAs web site says something different. I am coming down to Price this weekend so I will stop by the the shop.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamage
    I am a little confused .
    Yes, you are.

17/March, St Patrick's day trailwork day with the Boy Scouts: Shovelin', rakin', ridin' & eatin'.

20-22/April, TRAILFEST with IMBA Trail School, Trailwork, Grouprides, Races, Grouprides, Partyin', and Grouprides.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamage
    I am a little confused .
    Yes, you are.

17/March, St Patrick's day trailwork day with the Boy Scouts: Shovelin', rakin', ridin' & eatin'.

20-22/April, TRAILFEST with IMBA Trail School, Trailwork, Grouprides, Races, Grouprides, Partyin', and Grouprides.
    Dude! good to hear from you again! I may be up for some trailwork, riding and partyin!

Keep us posted, a friday weather report may just be the motivation we need to come visit!

I am also game to go down there and help with some trail work and some partying. I just need a little bit of a heads up so I can find somewhere to stay or camp or something!

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Keep us posted, a friday weather report may just be the motivation we need to come visit!
    ALLRIGHTYTHEN.

It's Friday afternoon, and it's clear & sunny. It's a little windy & cool, but it'll be sunny & 60 through the weekend. Anybody wanna ride Sunday? Say around noonish?

I'll be there, I'll come by the shop on Satruday morning the stead needs a tune up. By the way what trail are you think about? Hopefully it will be something mellow I am a little out of shape.
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Tam and I may want to come down to ride tomorrow. It's a toss up between 50 and sunny riding or knee deep powder on the mountain Only in Utah

hmmm... choices..

Anyone who is interested for a ride in Price tomorrow the plan is to ride Luke's trail, We will be meeting at 1:00 pm at the trail head of Luke's. Here is the Info on Luke's http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1388

If you have any questions shoot me an email to moto202@hotmail.com with you name and your phone number and I will give a call and direction.

Cool ride today guys and great to meet you. Not a bad way to spend a sunday, riding in sunny and 55 weather on great trails.

The trails need some tires on them but they are very fun and have lots of potential once they are ridden a bit more. All the trails were dry, no snow!

And hey, we still got "first tracks" today

Fuzzy's got a cool thing going on there in Price and just needs riders! Maybe a monthly or bi-monthy Uutah ride/camp thingy?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbiker
    Cool ride today guys and great to meet you. Not a bad way to spend a sunday, riding in sunny and 55 weather on great trails.

The trails need some tires on them but they are very fun and have lots of potential once they are ridden a bit more. All the trails were dry, no snow!

And hey, we still got "first tracks" today

Fuzzy's got a cool thing going on there in Price and just needs riders! Maybe a monthly or bi-monthy Uutah ride/camp thingy?

Ian
    I am completly down with the riding in Price, I was unable to make it this last weekend, but I am looking to get on the road this weekend and either end up in Price, Moab, or St. George. Just need to find out if I can find anyone to go with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbiker
    The trails need some tires on them but they are very fun and have lots of potential once they are ridden a bit more... Maybe a monthly or bi-monthy Uutah ride/camp thingy?

Ian

YEAH, BABY!!
    I'd love to host an occasional UUTAH.COM Group-Ride.

...and hey, whatever happened to that jersey idea? I was gone awhile.