Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holla atcha boy Scott

Holla atcha boy Scott

Scott convinced me to join his amazing utah forum 'cause he was basically sick of answering all my outdoor and riding questions It's cool Scott. I appreciate the recommendation. This site really does answer all of my questions and hopefully I can meet some fellow motorcyclists. I ride a Yamaha V Star (just the little girly 650 though) and can never find people to ride with. I'm certainly not up for the iron butt, however, the Alpine Loop has so far been my favorite ride. I can't believe how close we are to one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Mirror Lake is a close second though. I'd really like to take a Zion trip as soon as the weather turns warm. I'm also a girl about cold weather.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Good taste in Zion.

Welcome.

welcome

SUP! Ok single fellas. She rides a motorcycle, likes the outdoors, is a massage therapist, is super cool...thats really ALL I need to say...capeesh?

Yeah, I ride my motorcycle every day that I don't need skis on it. I pull up and caburt shakes her head.
    Welcome to the band of misfits...

Welcome to the site! If you don't mind me asking, how did you choose your username? Whatever your outdoor interest (with the exception of diving), this really is the coolest site!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Well, my username is super creative...my name is Carrie Burt so I chose the first 2 letters of my name and then used my awesomely ridiculous last name. Nothing special, just easy for me to remember. Thanks for the welcome party everyone. I'm for reals pumped about all this outdoors excitement. It's hard getting my friends up and outside to enjoy nature.

Welcome to the forums, it's a great place!

Visit the Sports Junkie and lets talk Sports

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    Well, my username is super creative...my name is Carrie Burt
    That is what I thought. My last name is also Burt and I have a cousin named Carrie (in California). I think it is fun that we have the same last name.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I'm originally from Long Beach, but then moved to Oregon in Jr. High. WEIRD! Not too many Burts out there. Damn shame too

Welcome to the site Carrie. Is Scott still a dork? He was the last time I checked.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Welcome to the site Carrie. Is Scott still a dork? He was the last time I checked.
    Back off BOY!

and Carrie who you calling BOY...read this.

Hey Carrie,

'bout time. Where ya been since that lunch? Let's go biking.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Welcome to the site, I am sure that you will enjoy it. Beware there are lot's of men with very high testosterone levels on thi ssite. But enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by shagster
    Welcome to the site, I am sure that you will enjoy it. Beware there are lot's of men with very high testosterone levels on thi ssite. But enjoy!!
    Where is FRO BRO when you need him!

[/quote]

Where is FRO BRO when you need him![/quote]

I am sure he will pop in sooner or later!!

pop is the key word here

Thanks for the advice/warning. I've read some previous posts and can see I've got my hands full with all of the characters on here. Nothing wrong with a little challenge I suppose. Watch out guys...too much testosterone causes pre-mature balding. You don't want to lose your game early on!