Thread: I absolutely refuse

I absolutely refuse

I won't open the Sh*tney Spears post. I have to listen to enough stupid celebrity talk from the gossipy girls here at work.

I am not into overdramatization.

(there are a lot of other things that have contributed to my feeling this way. Work, biking, nature, Daytona 500, God, people, back pain, caffeine, etc. I'll be back to my cheery self soon enough)
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Alright, but you are missing a great post by donny h.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Bogley BigShot

Re: I absolutely refuse

Quote Originally Posted by price1869

Amen Price!
    Where is a mod when you need one?

It would be nice to be able to mod the office chicks here too there is WAY to much drama between them

Well, if you're gonna totally refuse to go to the Britney thread, then try this thread instead:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5353
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Well, if you're gonna totally refuse to go to the Britney thread, then try this thread instead:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5353
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I'd do her even if she had a full blown Crack habit, oh wait... If?

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    It would be nice to be able to mod the office chicks here too there is WAY to much drama between them
    I know exactly what you mean......DRAMA QUEENS

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!

Quote Originally Posted by tanya

I've seen a few debates on here between the guys become quite "dramatic" although I honestly don't remember Price being a participant.

I agree that it must suck having to work in an office full of women. No offense to my own sex, but I wouldn't want to do it. I've worked around mainly all men my whole life, and I prefer it. (Probably because I grew up with all sisters and went to all girl schools. Yuck!) Once you get past the crudeness and daily teasing about boobs and stuff, working with all men can be pretty cool.

Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313

I've seen a few debates on here between the guys become quite "dramatic" although I honestly don't remember Price being a participant.

I agree that it must suck having to work in an office full of women. No offense to my own sex, but I wouldn't want to do it. I've worked around mainly all men my whole life, and I prefer it. (Probably because I grew up with all sisters and went to all girl schools. Yuck!) Once you get past the crudeness and daily teasing about boobs and stuff, working with all men can be pretty cool.

Dramatize: Exagerate the seriousness or importance of (a situation or event)

I have been involved in many "heated" discussions on this forum, but even mentioning most of the Hollywood "personalities" would be exagerating their seriousness or importance.

I would guess that 1000 people died in car accidents the day that Anna Smith died. Who gives a rats ass about fatty-McSlutt? (which is also the name of McDonald's tasty new burger)

I'm in the bitchiest moods these days. No wonder I have to go biking/canyoneering by myself.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313

:eek2: :roflol: :lol8:
    :five:

I've seen a few debates on here between the guys become quite "dramatic" :argue: although I honestly don't remember Price being a participant. :nod:

I agree that it must suck having to work in an office full of women. No offense to my own sex, but I wouldn't want to do it. I've worked around mainly all men my whole life, and I prefer it. (Probably because I grew up with all sisters and went to all girl schools. Yuck!) Once you get past the crudeness and daily teasing about boobs and stuff, working with all men can be pretty cool. :lol8:

:popcorn:
    Dramatize: Exagerate the seriousness or importance of (a situation or event)

I have been involved in many "heated" discussions on this forum, but even mentioning most of the Hollywood "personalities" would be exagerating their seriousness or importance.

I would guess that 1000 people died in car accidents the day that Anna Smith died. Who gives a rats ass about fatty-McSlutt? (which is also the name of McDonald's tasty new burger)

I'm in the bitchiest moods these days. No wonder I have to go biking/canyoneering by myself. :twisted:

So by saying you won't look at a thread on Britney Spaniel or whoever she is, you have created a whole new thread on the subject!

Ironic and yet, stupid.

As far as your terminal pissiness, I suggest you start drinking good bourbon.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake