Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UUtah Love Fest

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    AZZ KISSERS.

I have to agree here.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    AZZ KISSERS.

I have to agree here.
    I fail to see the problem here........

Never regret anything that made you smile!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    I fail to see the problem here........

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I have been looking for this thread. I really liked it!

I figured I would try and start it back up. So here goes nothing:

I really appreciate Tanya and her influence on the site. Aside from being the resident "hot chick" she does a great job of making people feel welcome and she does so much to share with others.

You are too nice to me, but I like it!

AZZ KISSERS.
    And this is a good example why I was praising Tanya and not Beech J/K Beech!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Holy crap, how in the world have I missed this post Wow, this thing almost made me Wow, I could try and break things down like Stefan did (which was outstanding), I'll be more general. Ahhh, the lackadaisical feeling that settles in before sleep I would feel pretty bad if I left someone out. So....

Personalities clash, personalities bond. Just as with everything else in life, you can make one person smile and the same instance make another mad. So here we sit in this little corner of the Net, our little community. I can say that it's a good feeling to be able to unwind and pop on in here to see how people's days have been. Looking forward to posting and getting involved and feeling welcome. This place has some great people in here. You know who ya are.

Having a conversation with someone face to face is ideal. On the phone, over the Net these simple conversations can be taken wrong, especially when our passion of subject matter cannot be expressed enough. Body language, tone and facial expressions are lost, which can lead to hard feelings. It's in cases like this, when packed into a community of diversity, negative feelings grow for some. Personalities clash. I'll admit, I have a highly aggressive personality. There are times I sit here and want to kill. Certain people like to push buttons, like me sometimes I've watched some weather some serious storms in here and I was totally impressed. I took note So, the kill level has subsided some to bodily injury In general I love to joke around and have a good time.

On the positive side, again...there are great people in here. Some I'll probably never get a chance to see in my lifetime and that's a shame. The Net is what brought us here and I know if I was living out in Utah, I'd have some pretty awesome friends with outstanding hobbies. Heck, canyoneering...I didn't even have a clue what the heck that was. We don't have stuff like that back here. Seeing those pics for the first time blew my mind. Hey, let's grab some rope and repel down this crack, I thought that was awesome. Back on track here... It's a great feeling to pop in here and see what everyone is up to. I actually look forward to it several times a day.

I guess in closing I just would like to thank everyone in here for the experiences that are shared. I'm always looking forward to see what's new in the Bogley community. I always pray that all will remain healthy and safe while partaking in their hobbies. Hopefully in time, I'll be able to meet up with you guys when I'm back out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Seeing those pics for the first time blew my mind. Hey, let's grab some rope and repel down this crack, I thought that was awesome.

I once saw a commercial where these two guys appear to be camping and they are discussing how they have never bungee-jumped, skydived, scuba-dived, etc. because they were afraid for different reasons, and then the camera zooms out and they are sleeping on a cot dangling on the side of a mountain (and it was this very ironic commercial about people being afraid of things that are normal to others, while doing things that would shock most people).

Anyway this site kind of reminds me of that where everyone has their different areas with which they are familiar and wonder what it would be like to be in to other people's outdoor passions.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5