Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UUtah Love Fest

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout Master
    GOSH
    I wish I had been here long enough for all of you to know me well enough so You could say Nice things about me.
    This site is AWESOME. Cool guys Pretty girls. People who love to hike bike and climb.
    I think I'm in HEAVEN.

I think the Scout Master is a hottie.

I did say ALL Men right.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

hmm i was actually going to add this, musta forgotten ... sorry

scout master ~ coolest beard in uutah

As a recent addition to the membership here, I'll keep it general and express my respect and gratitude to all for their knowledge, willingness to share and sense of humor. Being a full-time traveler, people always ask my favorite state. My answer is always Utah and Colorado, since I can't totally choose a favorite. Not only is this due to the landscape in those states, but the friendly people we have consistently encountered. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone a little better.

Thanks, Stefan.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Sombeech - For all your generally quiet, but masterful guidance and leadership, you truly are an admirable man, I hope to meet you some day.

Stefan - I believe you are my soulmate on this forum. I appreciate your intellect and insight on many topics.

Richard Barron - Your love for Abby, as well as your photos are inspirational.

DiscGolfDiver - I totally appreciate your ability to listen to and respect all opinions, and share your thoughtful and genuine opinions.

Rev. Coyote - you make me smile because often you say what I, with my socially polite inhibitions, dont allow me to. (not that you are not polite, per say! heehee) :-)

And cheers to all the rest of you who make my days and evenings fuller with your banter, expertise and photos. I truly feel like my life is richer for having the opportunty to get to know you all, even if it's only in cyber space.

Peace,
    Tree.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

So many cool people around here. Where to begin?

Acca = Our own emperor - rocks on his own level for getting this board - and this thread - going.

Sombeech = and whoever else he is today (I love when he has conversations with himself; it's so utterly MPD) Good attitude all around.

DiscGolfDivers = Nicest, most genuine guy on the list. I think most people here would be happy to buy him a cuppa whatever he's drinking.

Tanya = Positive, upbeat, supportive and hawt...

Reedus = Sent me DVDs that I was interested in seeing - generous and helpful. (Thanks again!)

stefan = I think we have a lot of similar attitudes, and I always respect his posts, whether they're capitalized or not.

The Rev = Hey you guys, I think we may be getting to him - he's just a big softie after all. Sometimes I get cranky when he "spouts" (though I agree with the gist) but then he'll just crack me up with a wicked one-liner.

JP = Always willing to share his photos & vids if you show an interest.

Scott Patterson = Smart, literate, and so willing to share ideas, suggestions and beta.

Savanna = I like that you really just enjoy the company here, more than anything. That's so cool.

ScoutMaster = It was fun watching you work out the embedded YouTube thing. Thanks for jumping right in with both feet! And for helping turn the kids on to the whole outdoors thing.

summit42 = I like you sharing your family pics. Family is such an amazing thing.

Mtnman1830 = Some folks like ScoutMaster's chin cover - I think yours is the best.

Richard Barron = Great pics, great love for Abby - and Mitchell. And another veggie-boy!

There are so many others that I appreciate - IceAxe, and all the canyon folks. I read ALL your trip reports, looking forward to getting into those same places when I'm ready.

I love you all!

Bogley BigShot
    Stefan, Cirrus and all you other wonderful guys....

You remind me why I LOVE men!!!!!

I went to IceAxe's house the other day for something and I was a little worried because I had never met anyone in person whom I had known online first. I was pleased to find Shane to be the same guy in person that he is on the site. This thread has really helped me to realize that I have made a bunch of friends without really realizing it. UUTAH is great!

Scout Master- It's funny you mentioned being left out because I was thinking today about how cool you were, and I should have said something. One of the reasons I was coming on right now was to make sure you were included.

Udink- Good and honest. I love that we share an enjoyment of caching

Jaxx- I loved how much you appreciate the priorities Quote and how respectful you were in asking to use it.

moabfool- When politics first started getting heated on this site, I was glad to have there. I appreciate how many views we have in common.

LibertyN8- I appreciated that you gave us the benefit of the doubt and stayed on this site and UTAG, when things were kind of weird between the two sites. I also am jealous that you are going to see Juneau again before I am.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I made a uutah photo collage to show my affection.
    I got a bunch of the pictures from the "Show yer Mug" post.

Captions: http://flickr.com/photos/uutah/393237924/

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

That is way cool!

I'd have to say thanks to everyone who has made me feel welcome here. This is one of my main stops while I'm surfing. I love hearing the travels everyone makes. It gives me ideas of where I would like to visit. Although I don't get too involved in some of the heated discussion, I like reading them to see who I agree with. Thanks for a great website!

Oh this pic is cool I get to be by Tanya
    See you on the Trail

Youre all why I keep coming back to this thing..youve made me hopelessly addicted! and Tanya & Savanna...you have me hooked! I enjoy your comments and look forward to them very much...BIG hug!
    ...and whatever else I can get away with!

Next mushy moment...tanya. Shes a babe, super cool, so friendly and hot as a swig of tabacso sauce.

Bogley BigShot
    You guys have me totally speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- and on my favorites list.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I made a uutah photo collage to show my affection.
    I got a bunch of the pictures from the "Show yer Mug" post.

Accadacca, this is the coolest thing ever! I just found it. You are definately the resisdent computer genius, I have no idea how you did this but it's super sweet. It should be one of the Slideshow images if possible.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Here's a list of the members I've met

Kazak - someone else said he's one of the friendliest guys they've ever met. Friendly is the perfect description. I don't think I've met anyone that has anything you need and brings it with him wherever he goes.

Ice - Wasn't sure what to think when I met him at his house. I found him to be a genuine guy who loves life and has priorities in the correct order. You get what you see with Ice and you always get your money's worth.

Rockgremmlin - Real nice guy who you can shoot the shit with the first time you meet him. He never thought twice about sharing good information and you can ask him anything.

Acca - Thought he was a real dork first time he pulled up in his BMW ready for a BMW fashion show, made me wish I had a bike also. I'm not sure how this guy has the time for everything he does but he's got life in order also. He's another good guy that'll do what he can for someone else.

Hopefully this year I can get out with a few more choice people from this site.

stefan - I haven't met the guy in person yet, but reading his posts he seems like a very uplifting guy who always has something positive and encouraging to say to others.

Well, I guess I better share some love. I must admit that Uutah is one of my guilty pleasures. I do find quite a bit of entertainment from you all. Nice to have varying opinions and a few with an edge. I appreciate the technical help that a few of you have given me to post photos and the like. Thanks all.
    Life is Good

MTpockets- Has a great sense of humor. Every time he posts a joke, I know I'm about to laugh.