Thread: Kamikaze Kid - video

Kamikaze Kid - video

On the Green Valley Loop, filmed last weekend.

The first rider is REDFOX, followed by Matthew Olsen; otherwise known as Clavicle Hill's Kamikaze Kid.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Oops. You go, Kamikaze Kid!

"Shake it off!" Man, sounds like my old football coach. "Run it off, son, run it off!" - Uh, dude, the kid's tibia is sticking out the side of his leg...

I wish I had my helmetcam 2 years ago. I broke my ribs on this.

that kid's pretty wild.

looks like a real fun section though.
    gears and suspension are for old men and girls.

great stuff..nothing better than a wipe out...by someone else!
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

My nephew got ate by that same little gully, and my brother bailed half way down the second hill and crashed my bike pretty hard in the process. Good times, uh...I guess, at least nobody in my party broke anything.

For the longest time there was a Wal-Mart bike bent right in half at the bottom of that hill. It was finally removed but has been replaced by a taco-ed wheel apparently left as a monument.

Somebody must be riding that trail harder than I can even imagine--it makes me feel ashamed--the worst I have received is two broken chains and a few flat tires. I need to get out there and hurt myself really bad or do some major damage to my bike 'cause I'm starting to feel like a major slacker here.

I went through 8" of travel and the cushion of an arrow 3" wide rear tire and still broke my seat post from flat landing one of those drops. I was going too fast and missed the landing. I almost did it again in the video on the 2nd drop.

If you guys are going to get really stupid, make sure you have a camera rolling...