Thread: climb-utah.com is awesome

climb-utah.com is awesome

There have been quite a few new comers lately and I just thought I would point out how great http://climb-utah.com is as a resource. If you haven't checked it out yet you should.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Also, support the site and get into the "Circle of Friends", it's totally worth it!

Thanks Ice for keeping the db of all the cool stuff. uutah + climb-utah is a great combined resource to make the best out of the limited play time.

A big high five should go to uutah pimps, thanks for gathering all of us under the same roof!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak

A big high five should go to uutah pimps, thanks for gathering all of us under the same roof!
    No kidding!

Where's the ass kissing emoticon?

Why are your noses all brown?

Just kidding. The sites are cool.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Damnit, dude... I was trying to get a free membership in climb-utah.... my plan is foiled now

I posted a message on UTAG about uutah and a lot of people have come over and I wanted to share climb-Utah with those guys for the same reason I shared uutah.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    I posted a message on UTAG about uutah and a lot of people have come over and I wanted to share climb-Utah with those guys for the same reason I shared uutah.
    Discgolfdivers is our resident Uutah missionary.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Damnit, dude... I was trying to get a free membership in climb-utah.... my plan is foiled now
    Good beer and wild women are my main weakness..... followed closely by vanity

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    On UTAG people are upset with me for "spamming" and on this site people think I am a kiss up. I just try and share things which I enjoy.

On UTAG people are upset with me for "spamming" and on this site people think I am a kiss up. I just try and share things which I enjoy.
    I'm just messing with you DGD. Trust me, I'm a huge fan of climb-utah. Just check out Cable canyon, and the new one when it comes.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

I'm just messing with you DGD. Trust me, I'm a huge fan of climb-utah. Just check out Cable canyon, and the new one when it comes.
    Price-
    I'm sorry if I overreacted. I have been very happy with UTAG until I made a post about how much I enjoyed UUTAH. Apparently I'm not the first UUTAH person to invite UTAG members over here and some people got really mad at me. Anyway, when I felt like I was getting it on both sides, I got kind of frustrated.

DGD, no one is going to run you off this site dude! We are peaceful 12% of the time!

I have been very happy with UTAG until I made a post about how much I enjoyed UUTAH. Apparently I'm not the first UUTAH person to invite UTAG members over here and some people got really mad at me.
    Some people are a little uptight over there, and unfortunately those uptight people are also some of the most vocal. They often don't like discussion that's not about geocaching, and if you notice this thread/poll, there's some significant opposition to having a section that's specifically NOT about geocaching. That's why, even though most of my outdoor recreation revolves around geocaching, I still have way more posts on uutah.com.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Good beer and wild women are my main weakness..... followed closely by vanity

Just adding my 2 cents in ---- Shane's site is a dream for canyoneers!