Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by packfish
    Hawaii is playing off the island. Hawaii had a very hard time with a poor Pac 10 team.
    Actually I though Hawaii had a very easy time with a poor PAC 10 team.... Hawaii's problem in that game was never Washington.... it was that Hawaii kept shooting themselves in the foot the entire first quarter.... to come back and win after making that many turnovers just shows how good they really are. Not many teams could have done that. and Hawaii will not make those turnovers again...

Also... Hawaii will have more time to acclimate to the main land then they do during a normal season game. I don't see the travel being a big issue with this game.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Agreed. More time will be key for this team.

The last couple of weeks Georgia has been playing like the best team in the country.

Last year I was a big supporter of BSU against Oklahoma but I think the BCS has set Hawaii up with a nearly impossible feat. If Georgia plays the way they have this last month, I don't think Hawaii has too much of a chance.

And yes, I know it is only because what a crazy season it has been that the "Luckeyes" (as Shane likes to call them) are in the National championship game. What can I say? I don't think that Ohio State is the best team this year, but I of course will cheer them on against LSU.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

It's snowing like a MF, nothing to do, no college football this weekend.... I think I'm having withdrawals....

Tell me about it. I checked ESPN probably 20 times yesterday looking for football updates.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Actually I though Hawaii had a very easy time with a poor PAC 10 team.... Hawaii's problem in that game was never Washington.... it was that Hawaii kept shooting themselves in the foot the entire first quarter.... to come back and win after making that many turnovers just shows how good they really are. Not many teams could have done that. and Hawaii will not make those turnovers again...

Also... Hawaii will have more time to acclimate to the main land then they do during a normal season game. I don't see the travel being a big issue with this game.

Playing at the college team is a very cool occupation! I think that playing at the college team is so cool as writing some articles for a college newspaper! But for playing at the college team you have to play quality! And for writing some articles for a college newspaper you have to write correctly and it is possible with a help of the site - the services of which you can watch if you click here - it is the best company that proposes not only a help in verifying papers for newspaper but also in writing coursework for college!

Quote Originally Posted by amandabithrow View Post
    Playing at the college team is a very cool occupation! I think that playing at the college team is so cool as writing some articles for a college newspaper! But for playing at the college team you have to play quality! And for writing some articles for a college newspaper you have to write correctly and it is possible with a help of the site - the services of which you can watch if you click here - it is the best company that proposes not only a help in verifying papers for newspaper but also in writing coursework for college!
    ^^^ What does all of this have to do with Hawaii's game against Washington?

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^ What does all of this have to do with Hawaii's game against Washington?

Amanda is offering to do your homework, so you can watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Amanda is offering to do your homework, so you can watch it.
    You'd think all of these of these paper writing spammers would, ya know write a little better.

Anybody but Alabama!

Climb-Utah.com

This dude is currently crushing Nick Saban and Alabama in the National Championship game...

Climb-Utah.com

13. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

College Football

Yeah long haired mofo.

Bama got crushed by a true freshman QB who could probably go to the NFL this year. Not just him, but the defense and everything just dominated. 15-0

Big win for Boise State in Tallahassee.

College Football

In better news for BYU. Well actually they may be more desperate now.

25-point underdog Georgia State stuns Tennessee in Knoxville.

Boise State was a great game!

Climb-Utah.com

This one looks interesting. Coach Petersens final game against his old team. Those Broncos are a team that shows up to play 95% of the time.

Name:  79518249_3035883976440792_7920720297202810880_o.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  43.6 KB

20. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!

LSU QB Joe Burrow - Heisman Trophy Winner !

Class act all the way with a great acceptance speech! Now....bring on the Peach Bowl and (hopefully) the Championship game in New Orleans.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/sports/ncaa/lsu/joe-burrow-wins-the-heisman-trophy/289-955cba61-2dea-41fd-b786-bdd2319595e8?fbclid=IwAR1t1pr7GowNf8Og90QZWwaAaozf rvVGIQA50HbP5mRqiLrPBG_6ERfIyqY
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Boy is LSU taking it to Oklahoma.

35-7 with 9:00 left in the half...

49-14 at the half. Holy moly...