Thread: April 14 - 19 riders??

April 14 - 19 riders??

I have a friend coming to Moab from Michigan in April. Unfortunately for him, his riding buddies flaked out and he is now coming alone. Mark would really love some company, I'm out of commission this spring til May (surgery). I suggested he post here, but I decided I'd beat him to the punch and put in a word for his good character!

Here's a thread on mtbr that he's posted for info:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=263407

If you think you might be interested in riding then, or if you know anyone who will be in the area, I'm sure he'd really appreciate a reply.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello to all of you Utah riders.
    Treehugger, thanks for starting this thread for me.

I am reaching out to you locals to please help me out here.
    I'll be in Moab from this Sunday afternoon (April 15) through Thursday morning. I am supposed to have some friends coming from Boulder, CO to ride with me on Monday, but they might have to cancel due to the weird snowstorm in the forecast.

Anyway, I'm looking for some riding partners for Tuesday and Wednesday, (and possibly Monday) to help shoe me around the local must see trails. Many people suggested the Sovereign Trail and of course Slickrock. If my Colorado buddies make it in, we plan on riding Porcupine Rim on Monday. If they don't, Monday is available as well.

I'm a solid intermediate rider back in the Midwest. Not too fast, not too slow, and a healthy dose of chickenheartedness thrown in for good measure, but I always having a good time and love riding my bike.

So, is anyone available on those days to ride with me? I would really really really appreciate it! Thanks!
    -Mark

Dang, REDFOX is down there now, but he'll probably be coming back Sunday.

If you can't find anybody, you can usually run into some groups at each trailhead this time of year.

Good luck!

Thanks.
    I understand that the trails are pretty popular this time of year, but it's always more comforting to go when you know you have someone to ride with instead of sitting at the trailhead like a lost lonely little puppy. :)