Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bomb scare in Boston from Aqua Teen Hunger Force ad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I love ATHF!!! This was the first Adult Swim cartoon I ever started watching. KillEmAll got me hooked.

Now, it's all about Metalocalypse.

This is just more proof that the people on the East coast are a bunch of paranoid douches without a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    This is just more proof that the people on the East coast are a bunch of paranoid douches without a sense of humor.
    zing!!!

I love ATHF, what time are they on now, I dont stay up as late as I used to.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    I love ATHF, what time are they on now, I dont stay up as late as I used to.
    They're on a little earlier now, before 10

Yes, we have a few

Well, maybe you damn Yankees are that way, but down here in the South we'd have just shot the dang things to bits with our old hammer-lock shotguns.

(Cue the banjo.)
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

Apparently, these things were up for 3 weeks!

About a dozen fans gathered outside Charlestown District Court on Thursday morning with signs saying "1-31-07 Never Forget" and "Free Peter."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/...icious_devices

I don't know anything about these guys, but I'm quickly becoming a fan. I thought it was funny how they handled the press.

[i]"Outside, they met reporters and television cameras and launched into a nonsensical discussion of hair styles of the 1970s. 'What we really want to talk about today

[quote=nefarious]I don't know anything about these guys, but I'm quickly becoming a fan. I thought it was funny how they handled the press.

[i]"Outside, they met reporters and television cameras and launched into a nonsensical discussion of hair styles of the 1970s. 'What we really want to talk about today

I'm guessing the Bostonians are feeling mighty retarded for being the only city to sh!t down both legs over the signs. I guess since they didn't get publicity from their Patriots not being in the SuperBowl, they had to find other ways to be recognized.

Pats suck.

They actually put these things up in several major cities. This was the only one that freaked out though.

This is the character they saw, the green one. These are moonites, they live on the moon. The moon is less technically advanced, hence the old atari graphics.

They had the LED's on ebay this morning before they got pulled, going for $5,000 each.

Now its back!! LED

They only have Tee shirts now: ebay link

The sellers site with video: http://mooninites.christopherlame.com/

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fM-Gu8PCYyg[/youtube]

graffitilabs came out with the idea of LED Throwies

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    They actually are very intelligent. This is why I'm such a huge fan of Adult Swim.
    It looks like their ad campaign is succeeding beyond any reasonable expectation. They just hung a few Lite-brites here and there, and now everyone in the nation knows what a moonite is. Less really is more sometimes.

It seems that the shipping of my recent purchase, a waterproof camcorder box, has been affected by the Mooninite.

I was expecting to receive it tomorrow, but it will be Wednesday now.
    Attached Images Attached Images