Thread: Dirty Jobs

Dirty Jobs

Who has seen this show on the Discovery channel? The guy mike is really funny! I have seen several episodes and tonight they are mule logging. They drag logs around with these mules and two rednecks. Quite funny!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I really like that show. There is an episode where he helps to make a bell. At the end of the episode he is repairing a bell when it goes off. I laughed so hard at that scene, but you probably had to see it.

Yeah, he cracks me up too. I just IMDB'd him and he was a writer for the Jamie Kennedy Experiment.
    I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

Re: Dirty Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Who has seen this show on the Discovery channel? The guy mike is really funny! I have seen several episodes and tonight they are mule logging. They drag logs around with these mules and two rednecks. Quite funny!
    I just watched the mule logging...cool stuff! Mikes' lucky he didnt get his leg broke when his log took off with the mule

Re: Dirty Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I just watched the mule logging...cool stuff! Mikes' lucky he didnt get his leg broke when his log took off with the mule
    One of the rednecks on this episode sounded just like Larry the cable guy.

Yeah, I like the show. I think the best one I've seen is where he goes to a Nevada hog farm and makes pig slop from leftover buffet food. Ive seen it twice and it get funnier the 2nd time.
    By the way he is also the narrator on the "deadliest catch" also.

What is the "Deadliest Catch"?

it's a show on Discovery Channel that follows the crab fishermen in Alaska. SOme of the episodes are pretty intense!
    fourwheelerfanatic

Oh Okay. I think I saw an episode of that but I thought it was just more "Dirty Jobs". It is funny but some of the jobs on Dirty Jobs are things I would have thought we had found easier ways of doing. I guess that is the whole point of the show. It makes me appreciate what some people still have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by wojo342
    it's a show on Discovery Channel that follows the crab fishermen in Alaska. SOme of the episodes are pretty intense!

That's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I've spent a lot of time on the water, and been in some extremely rough seas, but the stuff those guys go through is off the charts.

If you order king crab, eat every bite and enjoy it to the fullest!
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

Mike Rowe has to be one of the best hosts on TV

Dirty Jobs is on tonight 10-1 mtn time. I'll be watchin'!

Mike Rowe is up to no good tonight...spraying some hydro seed shiz.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenlicken
    Yeah, I like the show. I think the best one I've seen is where he goes to a Nevada hog farm and makes pig slop from leftover buffet food.
    I have to agree this is probally the best episode I have seen. This is a great show.

It's becoming my most favorite show on Discovery. Watched it last night again.

I'll have to watch the pig slop episode. That sounds cool.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Love dirty jobs, Mike seems pissed sometimes at some of the stuff he has to do. I dont blame him though. haha. Another show I like is Mythbusters. Im a nerd.
    The man thong is wrong.

I was debating with a friend last night what job would be cooler.

Working on "Myth Busters"

Or having Rick Steve's job and getting to tour Europe.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5