Thread: Has anyone been to Iceland?

Has anyone been to Iceland?

Just wonderin' .... we're planning a trip there this summer.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i work with a guy from iceland ... i could ask him some questions if you like.

I know of a couple that went to Reykjavik for their honeymoon. They loved it.

Never been - but found this link a while back from someone who has. Pretty cool page - definitely need to visit that place sometime.

http://www.creativeme.org/iceland/home.htm

Sorry, never been there. But if you go please tell us all about it. It's a beautiful place and I'd love to hear about your adventures there. If I asked my wife to go to Iceland, she'd just tell to save the money by going out to shovelling the driveway and pretend I'm there. Hope you go and have a good time!
    I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

KillemAll: LOL! I'll let ya know. We're planning the first two weeks in August right now. Got a general itinerary - focused mostly on experiencing the landscape. We have a 4-6 day trek, a two day trek, and some other day hikes planned... I'll take lots of pictures!!

Tumbleweed - thanks for the link!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost