Thread: Spinning class 2nite

Spinning class 2nite

I'm going spinning tonight. First time. I know I'll get my butt kicked. Am I allowed my own headphones? cuz I can't stand that techno crap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Kill yourself now!
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Wise words of encouragement PunchKing.

It was a butt kicker. The worst part is, I brought my MP3 player.......and not my headphones.

I had to listen to techno music.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    It was a butt kicker. The worst part is, I brought my MP3 player.......and not my headphones.

I had to listen to techno music.
    what a kick in the butt...I've never done a spin class but then I find a stationary bike to be an utter BORE. I have a trainer at home but the wife uses it SO the elliptical at the rec center works just fine...it REALLY needs to warm up so I can hit it hard outside!

It actually was a great workout. We were pedaling straight for 50 minutes. We'd stand up on the pedals and stuff, burn out, up and down on resistance.

I was sweating quite a bit.

Unfortunately, the seat was a little loose, so it would tilt back. This got a little hard on the chode. (choad? I had higher expectations from FF 2.0, that it would give me the correct spelling of Chode)

Unfortunately, the seat was a little loose, so it would tilt back. This got a little hard on the chode. (choad? I had higher expectations from FF 2.0, that it would give me the correct spelling of Chode)
    I'd go with "chode". Urban Dictionary has 385 definitions for "chode" and only 85 for "choad".

It's amazing how many people seem to think a chode is a short stubby penis (when clearly it's not), so it might be best not to refer to your own as such - perhaps you'd be better off referring to your "taint". FF knows how to spell that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    It's amazing how many people seem to think a chode is a short stubby penis (when clearly it's not), so it might be best not to refer to your own as such - perhaps you'd be better off referring to your "taint". FF knows how to spell that.
    OK, it's official. My taint hurts today.

But it's still way TMI.

This reminds me that I need to start getting my legs in shape for biking. Somebeech we are talking about a trip to St. George in Feb. to do some biking. I am not sure what weekend, but Colton and his girl are interested in going. Let me know if you are interested and we can get together to plan something. Anyone else who is interested is welcome to come along. I will put up some details later when we get them figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by shagster
    Somebeech we are talking about a trip to St. George in Feb. to do some biking.
    That's what I'm thinking. There's the Frozen Hog race in Alpine on Feb 3rd that I'd like to attend. How's the next weekend?

Somebeech we are talking about a trip to St. George in Feb. to do some biking.
    That's what I'm thinking. There's the Frozen Hog race in Alpine on Feb 3rd that I'd like to attend. How's the next weekend?
    That weekend looks like it is wide open for me. I will make a few phone calls to make sure, but let's put it as a tentative date.

There's the Frozen Hog race in Alpine on Feb 3rd that I'd like to attend. How's the next weekend?
    Sombeech...What is this "I'd LIKE to be there" stuff?? I thought you were gonna be Greyhair biker's coffee man/pit crew??? He is representing UUTAH, and he needs support! Hey, I would do it, but the 11 hour drive is a bitch!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

That weekend looks like it is wide open for me. I will make a few phone calls to make sure, but let's put it as a tentative date.
    You know, I think I heard my parents will be there until the 8th (maybe), or atleast earlier that week. But if they're there, it's still no problem.