Thread: Climb-Utah Logo

Climb-Utah Logo

Hey.... I could use a new Climb-Utah Logo if anyone wants to take a shot at it. I'm really crappy at this type stuff.... so....

Not like I could pay much for the effort, but if I use your design I could hook you up with a CoF membership for the next couple of years or something. Maybe a bikini wax or spend a weekend dragging a noob through a few canyons and teaching them a couple things or something. This is not an official contest or anything. But I know some of you are very talented so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm willing to do a little trading or horse swaping..... whatever...

For a logo I want something that looks good on a white or black background. You can reverse colors between the two backgrounds if you wish (Example: black text on a white background and white text on a black background). It would also be cool to have something with colors that could be printed on t-shirts and stuff like that.

Anyhoo.... if anyone wants to take a shot at a logo and/or t-shirt design feel free to give it a shot.

Below is the current logo for reference.

Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

feel free to steal this idea

needs lot of work, and don't have time right now.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

If slots is your type of thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    If slots is your type of thing....
    I'm speechless. You should be in graphic design -- not selling pipe for god's sake!

go MSpaint.

I could get you in touch with a professional. He would prolly give you a deal and make one for around 100 bucks. He could actually re-skin/design your whole site if your interested in that. PM me if you want his info.

There is a really cool site called: cooltext.com

It is really easy to just fool around and design something. These literally took me 30 seconds each:

As you play around a bit, you will discover that you really have a lot of control to make things more customized. You can change the type of logo, font, background color/images.

Anyway, I hope that helps. And for the record I like the current logo too.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    There is a really cool site called: cooltext.com

It is really easy to just fool around and design something. These literally took me 30 seconds each
    Now, that's some cool stuff. I may look at that site to design the Uutah.com merchandise.

I actually used to use a logo from cooltext....

It looked pretty sharp on a black background.

Not sure I'm going to change anything.... just wanted some ideas and opinions.