Thread: Constrictnine 12-30-06

Constrictnine 12-30-06

Nice little canyon. I'm not so sure it's worth the drive if that's all you're going to do. All the anchors are fine, etc. etc.

There is a much shorter exit in this canyon. Don't do the entire hike. It's right after the confluence of Slideanide.

Snatch on the 190' rappel. (it really is almost that long, but it doesn't feel like it. All the raps kind of make you feel cheated. They're just not very challenging.

[img][/img]

So the grill of my new subaru is exactly a rabbit's neck high. I believe that's somewhere around 8 inches.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    I like the Canyon name. Looks like a fun trip even if the canyon was not all you had hoped for.

Nice photos until that rabbit thing

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    I like the Canyon name. Looks like a fun trip even if the canyon was not all you had hoped for.

Nice photos until that rabbit thing

The real question is who won, the rabbit or your subaru? Well, I guess it looks like the subaru.

We must have just passed you on our way out, that is if you were at Sandthrax campground. Ram and crew went through Shimrock and then Constrictnine on the 29th if memory serves me. Nice photos. I about plowed into a cow just before the bull frog turnoff. Stupid piece of meat was drinking from a puddle in the middle of the road in a blind spot.
    Life is Good

It's pretty easy to hook any two of the Poison Spring canyons together to make for a full day.

Hey Price... I sent you and Snatch a PM. Get back with me or send me an email about this weekend.

Those rabbit pics are hilarious!! I've hit so many of those damn things on my way to work that the front bumber on my car is now cracked in two spots.

Rabbits have to be one of the stupidest creatures on earth!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum