Thread: New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions

First off...why the hell do they still have Dick Clark on this deal. I am sorry to be negative, but man, know when to hang it up. The dude sounds terrible and almost needs an oxygen mask to talk more than a sentence. He was practically on his death bed with a microphone. Did anyone else see him on abc?

Now for the resolutions...

I would like to take 7-10 days on my motorcycle and ride up the PCH from L.A. up to San Fran, then along Oregon cost, then into Washington and up to Vancouver B.C. and then back to S.L. Turn about 3500 miles.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I would like to take 7-10 days on my motorcycle and ride up the PCH from L.A. up to San Fran, then along Oregon cost, then into Washington and up to Vancouver B.C. and then back to S.L. Turn about 3500 miles.
    Helluva beautiful trip. Not a bike guy, but I've driven portions of that trip, (LAX to SFO on the PCH, and Vancouver to SLC) the rest I've done on I-5. Also done a bit of the Oregon and Washington coasts. Excellent choice. Let me know if you'll be making it up to Vancouver...

I resolve to spend many more bag nights out there this year, and take my son (and hopefully my daughter, too) on a lot more hikes! And maybe actually get through all my carried-over leave this coming year.

My New Year s resolution is to put on a couple more pounds, exercise less and drink more beer.

Bogley BigShot
    Mine is to quit flirting

1) Lots of meaningless sex
    2) Lots of camping with my boys
    3) Ignore the ex
    4) Keep training for my triathalon
    5) Goto Paris with someone
    6) Buy a house again by summer

That's about it

I am making one right now, not to run my mouth off as much about football. I can't believe Michigan lost to USC.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Mine is to quit flirting
    I hope that doesn't happen. I wouldn't even recognize you.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Keep training for my triathlon
    Do you know which one you are going to do yet? My wife and brother and I are going to do our first Triathlon this year.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Mine is to quit flirting

Bogley BigShot

We drove down the coast from Newport, OR (just West of Eugene) to just west of Redding and it was one of the most beautiful drives we have ever taken. There are numerous places to pull off and walk along very scenic beaches. The dune country in Oregon looked very fun (with sand-boarding and buggy driving). And, of course, the Redwoods are spectacular. Hope you are able to do it.
    The gostak distims the doshes.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    Do you know which one you are going to do yet? My wife and brother and I are going to do our first Triathlon this year.
    I'm doing a mini one in April at Cottonwood, my friend is basically forcing me. Then we're supposed to do a full sized over memorial day but I don't have any info on it yet. I'll let you know for sure.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    I'm doing a mini one in April at Cottonwood, my friend is basically forcing me. Then we're supposed to do a full sized over memorial day but I don't have any info on it yet. I'll let you know for sure.
    So you are into submission are you. I would have taken you for the dominant type

So you are into submission are you. I would have taken you for the dominant type
    I'm not very submissive, I do like to dominate but occassionally I like a woman to work me over. Nothing wrong with that...

Bogley BigShot
    I'm not very submissive, I do like to dominate but occassionally I like a woman to work me over. Nothing wrong with that...

Sounds like you just like it all.

Well, almost all

Play Halo3