Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renegade Sports is a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Hey Beech.... If you want to have some fun call the sled shop and tell them you are a reporter working for Uutah and you would like to get their comment on the subject before writing your story.
    ... and you could use hair-aldo as a pseudonym.

Nick Danger, Third Eye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger
    ... and you could use hair-aldo as a pseudonym.

Bad customer service is bad customer service

You can say what what you want, But the facts are there. I tried to return the snowmobile becuase I don't need two. My wife and I already agreed upon the purchase of a snowmobile. But that is beside the point, I have talked to other dealers and they said that they would have gladly taken the purchase back. I can't believe that they were willing to give up future sales for over one purchase. When the manager cussed me out for wanting to talk it over a little more, well thats just stupid customer service. I am a salesman and I know what it takes to keep customers happy, thats not the way to do it. I appreciate everyones support for this one, for the rest of you that don't like it, well I'm sorry that you can't see things for what they are. But I warned you so suit yourself. I can't waste any more time on this I'm going snowmobiling. Any body want to come with me? I have an extra sled!

nsb

Re: Bad customer service is bad customer service

Quote Originally Posted by nsb
    I can't waste any more time on this I'm going snowmobiling. Any body want to come with me? I have an extra sled!

nsb
    I wish I could, bro. Take some pictures! I've told you to borrow my helmetcam, so the offer's still there.

The manager cursing was unprofessional, and uncalled for, however, what was your demeanor with him? If you were nice, then he was wrong to do so.

However, I would have to side with the dealership based upon the information provided. Why should it be their problem that you did not research this issue with your wife/family? As soon as you drive a car off the lot, it is considered used, and cannot be listed as new. If you had a problem with the sled (it was a lemon) then fine, but some research should have been done for such a large purchase.

Having said that, hope you enjoy the sleds...two make better than one anyways!!!!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    On another short.. off spur topic..... I saw your cycle shots. That is you in your avatar! I thought it was just some picture off the net.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    On another short.. off spur topic..... I saw your cycle shots. That is you in your avatar! I thought it was just some picture off the net.
    Yeah, that picture was taken at Laguna Seca Raceway (Monterey, CA) in July 2005 for the MotoGP (first one in 11 years in the US) race. What a fun time! Those were just two chicks standing around for a vendor, advertising themselves I guess, so I figured that a picture was in order...

Check out this link for more insight...

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php...ht=laguna+seca
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    That is you in your avatar!
    derstuka is the man!