Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I have both parts on one DVD that goes for 20 min that I put on the TV in front of my trainer...make exercising a lot less boring.
    That's awesome.

Can you send a copy to our local gym All we get to see is the news with no sound!
    I can a send DVD copy... all I need is an address
    I have a 38 minute Pipline too... kinda boring to just sit and watch but it goes well with sweating on a stationary bike.

Treehugger...I have yours ready to go... Make sure you check that data disc for "Carve That Possum"

Adobe Fitness
    163 S. 100 E.
    Kanab, Utah

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Tucker!! That was AWESOME!! What a great day that was! well, except for the little "incident" in the middle of the ride, heehee. Thanks for the memories!!

Karen

I wish I had gotten your "off trail detour" on tape.

I have both parts on one DVD that goes for 20 min that I put on the TV in front of my trainer...make exercising a lot less boring.
    That's awesome.

Can you send a copy to our local gym All we get to see is the news with no sound!
    I can a send DVD copy... all I need is an address
    I have a 38 minute Pipline too... kinda boring to just sit and watch but it goes well with sweating on a stationary bike.

Treehugger...I have yours ready to go... Make sure you check that data disc for "Carve That Possum"

Adobe Fitness
    163 S. 100 E.
    Kanab, Utah

I'll get that right out to ya!

Tucker!! That was AWESOME!! What a great day that was! well, except for the little "incident" in the middle of the ride, heehee. Thanks for the memories!!

Karen

I wish I had gotten your "off trail detour" on tape.
    Actually, I wish you would have, too! I'd've like to have seen it. April sent me the vid of Slatyfork - oh my god, I cracked up!! Awesome!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Thanks for the memories!!
    Hey, so are you in this vid?
    Not riding, Tucker was almost always in front of me. I'm in the still shots that are thrown in intermittently, and at one point I stopped to take a picture (well, Tucker was behind me at that point) and you get a glimpse of me doing that.
    All the stars.... including a clever recycle of a holy tube when Treehugger tried to go "freeriding"

Bogley BigShot
    Great shots!

Karen this one of you is WONDERFUL! All these guys are going to be begging you to go riding.

Thanks, Tanya. Maybe not when they realize how slow I am! haha. (well, until I go downhill! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee). Seriously, I've had a few pretty bad crashes, with injuries, I am very conservative these days, I hate the inconvenience of injury!! Every crash was for no apparent reason either, just a little speed, mixed with a rock in the wrong place, I guess.... dang, that hurts!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Bogley BigShot
    Thanks, Tanya. Maybe not when they realize how slow I am! haha. (well, until I go downhill! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee). Seriously, I've had a few pretty bad crashes, with injuries, I am very conservative these days, I hate the inconvenience of injury!! Every crash was for no apparent reason either, just a little speed, mixed with a rock in the wrong place, I guess.... dang, that hurts!
    Forget slow!!!! They will all be back there taking care of you!!!!!

Maybe not when they realize how slow I am! haha.
    Don't worry, I'll hold up the back.

Dont need any takin' care of, I can take care of myself just fine!!

Bogley BigShot

OH good! More for me! I always need LOTS of help!

then its time for the big group ride..anyone that can use a tube for a bandage is gonna make it in our group Maybe you can show Acca how to use the tube on his hands..he fell this spring on the gooseberry ride and didnt have gloves on ..tore the hands up pretty good - and now is a believer in gloves ...OH, maybe he didnt want that bit of the ride shared...

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    then its time for the big group ride..anyone that can use a tube for a bandage is gonna make it in our group Maybe you can show Acca how to use the tube on his hands..he fell this spring on the gooseberry ride and didnt have gloves on ..tore the hands up pretty good - and now is a believer in gloves ...OH, maybe he didnt want that bit of the ride shared...
    A group ride would be awesome! Funny, (but not) about Acca's hand... I learned my lesson when I first started mountain biking - literally, about my 5th ride, first of the year, I flew into UT and did the White Rim - first day, 30 miles with no gloves, my hands were raw. Gloves are great, for sure. :-) That innertube bandage resulted from a nasty endo, over the bars, sliding down the rocky mountain side on my as$ - had to keep it from bleeding and keep it generally clean. We dug out one wet wipe, a little tissue and an innertube. I couldnt show you the gash on my behind! heehee..... then I had to ride out. Ahhhh, dontcha love mountain biking!!??

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    A group ride would be awesome! Funny, (but not) about Acca's hand... I learned my lesson when I first started mountain biking - literally, about my 5th ride, first of the year, I flew into UT and did the White Rim - first day, 30 miles with no gloves, my hands were raw. Gloves are great, for sure. :-) That innertube bandage resulted from a nasty endo, over the bars, sliding down the rocky mountain side on my as$ - had to keep it from bleeding and keep it generally clean. We dug out one wet wipe, a little tissue and an innertube. I couldnt show you the gash on my behind! heehee..... then I had to ride out. Ahhhh, dontcha love mountain biking!!??

Karen
    The downhill of the Crest is what I live for! I rode my RockyMountain RM9 on it & when I got to the ridge/crest what ever you call it, I was grinning from ear to ear - then, the drop to the parking lot...I was stoked & wanted to hit it again even though the RM9 is a COW to go uphill on(its a downhill rig for petesake!) AWESOME stuff! I really think these young guys secretly laugh at me for riding it as a crosscountry rig...until we get to the downhill Now, you wanna talk amazing riding, not too far away - the runs at DeerValley....!!!!!!---sounds like you need some lightweight body armor, at least knee & elbow pads...I dont say that to make fun, I wear em' -alot- and they are nice when you a bombing through the undergrowth & trees & stuff

Hey greyhair biker, you and I may be the only people riding downhill bikes on cross country trails. I finally got rid of the 3" wide tires front and rear for 2.5 treads. With the rear shock lockout and gearing, I ride my 48 lb. bike for all of my trail rides. The comfortable fast ride down makes up for the slow climb.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX
    The comfortable fast ride down makes up for the slow climb.
    Hey, you still beat me uphill.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX
    Hey greyhair biker, you and I may be the only people riding downhill bikes on cross country trails. I finally got rid of the 3" wide tires front and rear for 2.5 treads. With the rear shock lockout and gearing, I ride my 48 lb. bike for all of my trail rides. The comfortable fast ride down makes up for the slow climb.
    Mine isnt even set up for trail, I just ride the pig anyway...Maxxis 2.7 -26"mobster front and highroller 2.7-24" rear...no lockout whatsoever...yep, a 50# pig! My problem is that when I see stuff I want to jump or ride down, I just go for it...cant really do that on a short travel rig..then, when I take my crosscountry rig out I tend to overwork it so it gets alot of abuse...oh well, this year Im looking for a new general beater but havent settled on anything yet.