Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell did you get??

What the hell did you get??

My 4 year old got a bunch of transformers, a tool work bench, remote control monster truck, etc. I got some AC/DC pajamas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot

Re: What the hell did you get??

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    My 4 year old got a bunch of transformers, a tool work bench, remote control monster truck, etc. I got some AC/DC pajamas.

We want to know what daddy got. --- OH! The P.J's are yours cute.

I got sexy stuff.. which I am not going to list on here, wine, the movies Step Up (I have wanted), Dead Mans Chest, the usual photos and such, warm camping booties.

Kids have it made this year (unusual) Crazy pogo stick - Jumparoo, Jedi Light Saber game (tough one), snow boards, skate boards, games, gun game, walkie talkies and some small stuff. Those are the games raging through the house today though.

No kids, so we just spoil each other. Practical items: I got a 4" lift for my Jeep and my wife is getting Granite counter tops for the kitchen. Exciting stuff!

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Win
    No kids, so we just spoil each other. Practical items: I got a 4" lift for my Jeep and my wife is getting Granite counter tops for the kitchen. Exciting stuff!

Win

I would have hit you.

Titamium exhaust for the GS....

XR for the garage...

and a new helmet for me!

I still don't know what I got, it's waiting at home. Unfortunately, working in the hospital, people still get sick on Christmas so I am stuck at work. I guess it's better me than the people with little ones at home.

Eric.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    I still don't know what I got, it's waiting at home. Unfortunately, working in the hospital, people still get sick on Christmas so I am stuck at work. I guess it's better me than the people with little ones at home.

Eric.

What kind of job do you do in a hospital? Medical workers are the best!

Wade, Greyhair --- had Christmas early because he is at work right now. My hubby and older daughter had to go in and clean rooms today after opening presents. Until this year we had always worked on Christmas and Christams Eve, but some of our long time workers decided ---- they would stay and work instead of begging the day off and making the owners on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. That was nice they thought of us. We don't really mind working on a holiday though, since we just pick another day and celebrate then. For us it does not have to be a particular day.

I got a climbing trip to the Andes to climb six peaks with my wife, but we're not leaving until the 31st.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

When my wife and I were in Florida last week, she got a full day of shopping at a huge mall in Ft. Lauderdale, and I got a car this week. So we counted that as our Christmas, because we don't really have kids either.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    [color=white]
    What kind of job do you do in a hospital? Medical workers are the best!
    I am a Respiratory Therapist and finishing school at the same time. It'll be great when school is done since I'll only work 3 days a week!

Eric.

DickHead
    -Digital Camera (got it early so I could take pics)
    -GPS
    -Christmas Eve sex

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    -Digital Camera (got it early so I could take pics)
    -GPS
    -Christmas Eve sex

My kind of gifts

Oh hell! DON'T BUY LEGO'S!!! Man these thing have a million pieces and the instructions aren't that great. My wife and I have been trying to put this big city together all day. I started the day off with transformers and they aren't that bad.
    Sitting here eating crab cakes, drinking cherry coke, lego's everywhere and watching the Cowboys. What a holiday!!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Oh hell! DON'T BUY LEGO'S!!! Man these thing have a million pieces and the instructions aren't that great. My wife and I have been trying to put this big city together all day. I started the day off with transformers and they aren't that bad.
    Sitting here eating crab cakes, drinking cherry coke, lego's everywhere and watching the Cowboys. What a holiday!!

Oh the role of the daddy.... In a few years you will learn to only buy stuff that is assembled already

Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    -GPS
    What model GPS did you get? I am a huge GPS enthusiast.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Wifey got me an Ipod so I can keep up with the kids. Now my oldest is teaching me how to put my tunes on it. I also got a the civil war game on ps2. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

look what I gave my self for christmas! I fell on some ice in the driveway... had to crawl back into the house.

12 and then 36 hours later.

I hope I am not already done boarding for the season But its not looking good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenlicken
    Wifey got me an Ipod so I can keep up with the kids. Now my oldest is teaching me how to put my tunes on it. I also got a the civil war game on ps2. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

That avatar is so hard on the eyes -- Ipods are fun. I would love to have one for the gym. Have you played ps2 before? Is it fun?

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    look what I gave my self for christmas! I fell on some ice in the driveway... had to crawl back into the house.

You know the drill.
    Rest
    Ice
    Compression
    Elevation

It does look bad

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit42

You know the drill.
    Rest
    Ice
    Compression
    Elevation

It does look bad
    I got an Xbox 360 from the wife. So atleast I have something to do while i elevate and ice.