View Poll Results: What kind of food should we eat?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • American - Sportsbar

4 50.00%
  • Chinese

1 12.50%
  • Mexican

1 12.50%
  • Italian

0 0%
  • Something else....

2 25.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January UUtah Lunch

Hammer is still in if its downtown...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

OK, Tuesday the 16th it is.

What's the location?

Honestly, I dont care where....even ~gulp~ golden corral($50 gift card remember) but anywhere up town ...I'll eat ANYTHING

Again, any possibility for an evening get-together sometime? Next month maybe?
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    I'm up for anything. I've had the craving for Outback lately. But hell whatever...

Single? Yes...

Married? Talk to me...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I'm up for anything. I've had the craving for Outback lately. But hell whatever...
    Outback sounds good to me...tried to go last time I was in the valley and we ended up at marie callendars..which doesnt cut it if youre craving outback BUT - anywhere is good. Olive Garden?? Mimies? PF Changs?Outback?

We went to an Outback in St. George when I was down there, havent been to one in AGES. It was really good, I forgot how good!! Other suggestions would be something like Desert Edge, Red Rock, or Squatters? (are you sensing a trend with me?) But I'm game for anything... Anywhere easy would be great! We can think about it for February maybe? I can never make it during the day, so it is just a suggestion.

Dirk... married; 4 blissful years!

Karen
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

The last couple of times, I've been out of the office for around an hour and a half. I think it's bugging the boss a little. I'll have to watch the clock on this next one.

You guys choose the place, hopefully it's under $10.

We went to an Outback in St. George when I was down there, havent been to one in AGES. It was really good, I forgot how good!! Other suggestions would be something like Desert Edge, Red Rock, or Squatters? (are you sensing a trend with me?) But I'm game for anything... Anywhere easy would be great! We can think about it for February maybe? I can never make it during the day, so it is just a suggestion.

Karen
    I keep hearing good things about Squatters and Red Rock but havent been to either...you all make the place and Im good to go

Karen
    "Boooo" for me, "Yay!" for you...

:D But I have a single sister and a couple of single friends! Of course, we're all older than most on here - as in 40ish.

I have a single sister and a couple of single friends!
    And they all have great personalities

:D But I have a single sister and a couple of single friends! Of course, we're all older than most on here - as in 40ish.
    I'm 36.... I've taken personal inventory since the divorce and really feel like I need to do an upper 40s woman a minimum of 10 years my elder. It would be a combo thing for me, I've heard older women are freaks and then after she could provide me a little mothering.... I just want to see what that's like then drop back into the 20s like I should be doing... who knows, maybe 40s are waaay the **** better?

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I'm 36.... I've taken personal inventory since the divorce and really feel like I need to do an upper 40s woman a minimum of 10 years my elder. It would be a combo thing for me, I've heard older women are freaks and then after she could provide me a little mothering.... I just want to see what that's like then drop back into the 20s like I should be doing... who knows, maybe 40s are waaay the f*** better?
    I'm also a package deal, I should warn you and your sisters and your friends. Dirk is fast becoming a full time single dad as the former Mrs.Hammer is doing a big league freak out. Luckily I've arranged flexible custody where she can basically just hand them over to me when she needs too beyond my 50/50 coverage already. I'll probably have FT custody in a few months, its seriously cool with me. I just want the unsuspecting to be warned, plus, at this point I could really, really use some mothering.

So bring your sister and friends to the lunch, I'll totally throw myself at them.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    I keep hearing good things about Squatters and Red Rock but havent been to either...you all make the place and Im good to go
    Hey, thought I'd chime in and maybe try to meet yous guys this time.

Both great places to eat. I've never been disappointed at Red Rock and they have great soup/salad/sandwiches for lunch.

Or, there's Caputo's for sandwiches.. Just 1 block west of Red Rock near 3rd W/3rd S. If you've never had a genuine italian-made Caputos sandwich, ya gotta.

Tuesday works for me!

Ian

I'm 36.... I've taken personal inventory since the divorce and really feel like I need to do an upper 40s woman a minimum of 10 years my elder. It would be a combo thing for me, I've heard older women are freaks and then after she could provide me a little mothering.... I just want to see what that's like then drop back into the 20s like I should be doing... who knows, maybe 40s are waaay the f*** better?
    I'm also a package deal, I should warn you and your sisters and your friends. Dirk is fast becoming a full time single dad as the former Mrs.Hammer is doing a big league freak out. Luckily I've arranged flexible custody where she can basically just hand them over to me when she needs too beyond my 50/50 coverage already. I'll probably have FT custody in a few months, its seriously cool with me. I just want the unsuspecting to be warned, plus, at this point I could really, really use some mothering.
    Sorry, guy, none of us are the mothering type, unless you're a dog (a real dog!) We like our men to be men, not children. :D

So bring your sister and friends to the lunch, I'll totally throw myself at them.
    Damn.... this is getting sad....

Dirk, chicks can smell the desperation..... you need to get your confidence back. I suggest heavy drinking at the local skank bar. This situation calls for desperate measure.... I highly recommend you "Go Ugly Early".

Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry, guy, none of us are the mothering type, unless you're a dog (a real dog!) We like our men to be men, not children. :D
    You're no fun.... If I'm gonna do an upper 40s I expect to be able to act juvenile once in awhile. That's a Hammerism.