Thread: the ultimate rides!

the ultimate rides!

Acca! - I finally found this pic, didnt now if you'd seen it but when I saw it I knew you had to have it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: the ultimate rides!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Acca! - I finally found this pic, didnt now if you'd seen it but when I saw it I knew you had to have it!
    This guy was in mtn bike action, he was seen at the "Sea Otter Classic" in Monterey, CA. That is what I call being devouted to two wheels!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

That is awesome. I need to figure out a way to put a bike rack on my Dakar! :D

WTF...not sure if I am that devoted. But hell looks like it works...

That ROTON is frigging AWESOME.

I want one.

Just stopped at the KTM/BMW shop on my way home. Now THIS is the hotness...I may pass out before I finish this posting.

KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO R

That KTM is pretty bitchin', but at 407lbs DRY, it's not gonna' do real well off road, especially in the soft stuff.

However, if set up for the street, motard style, you would outright OWN the twisty canyons.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Just stopped at the KTM/BMW shop on my way home. Now THIS is the hotness...I may pass out before I finishing posting this.

KTM 950 SUPER ENDURO R
    Hey acca,

My brother just picked up this exact bike about 2 months ago. I'll have to give you a report once I ride the ole bitch. Unbelievable torque I guess. He loves it.
    ~Jason

Quote Originally Posted by donny h
    That KTM is pretty bitchin', but at 407lbs DRY, it's not gonna' do real well off road, especially in the soft stuff.

However, if set up for the street, motard style, you would outright OWN the twisty canyons.

Sorry donny, don't mean to nitpick, but I have to disagree, it would rail around the twisties, but not own them. The ducs, R1's and Gixxer 1k's (sportbikes) would smoke them, as they do out here in SD. It is a kick ass bike though, and I cannot wait to ride my brother's.
    ~Jason

Quote Originally Posted by donny h
    That ROTON is frigging AWESOME.

I want one.
    I check ebay regularly & see olds ones but not very often. The trailbreaker has floatation tires that can double as fuel storage or water storage or just seal & leave empty and they will FLOAT! The thing will climb up a tree!! absofrigginlutely amazing!

Re: the ultimate rides!

Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    This guy was in mtn bike action, he was seen at the "Sea Otter Classic" in Monterey, CA. That is what I call being devouted to two wheels!
    Guy that made this is Ricardo Kuhn - look him up on AdvRider - makes all kinds of original stuff - talented and imaginitive guy!