Thread: Wear Protection...

Wear Protection...

Sex Worker Stabs Client in Condom Fight
    By Associated Press
    Fri Dec 8, 6:53 PM

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - A Cambodian man has been stabbed by a sex worker in a brawl, after he refused her request to wear a condom, police said Friday. Suon Da, 25, was knifed twice in the abdominal area by Sa Rida, a 24-year-old sex worker, during the fight at a brothel in Battambang province Wednesday, said Koam Roeuy, a deputy police chief from the area.

Koam Roeuy said Suon Da had paid Sa Rida $1.20 to have sex with her. But after Suon Da repeatedly refused to wear a condom, Sa Rida gave up and left the room.

Suon Da chased after her, demanding his money back and slapping the woman, Koam Roeuy said. Sa Rida responded by stabbing Suon Da in the stomach, he said.

"The woman was trying to prevent the transmission of diseases such as HIV," Koam Roeuy said. "But now it will be up to the court to decide her fate after she inflicted injuries on another person."

Sa Rida remains in police custody pending possible charges against her. Suon Da is being treated at a hospital in Battambang province, about 155 miles northwest of the capital Phnom Penh.

Cambodia has an HIV infection rate of 1.9 percent for people aged 15-49, among the highest in Southeast Asia.

Comprehensive education campaigns, including widespread condom use in brothels, has helped reduce the infection rate from 3 percent in 1997, according to the Cambodian government.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

In his defense wearing a condom would have doubled the cost. I just can't see selling yourself for a buck but I also can't imagine going to a prostitute in the first place (especially one that costs a dollar).
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

DickHead
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    In his defense wearing a condom would have doubled the cost. I just can't see selling yourself for a buck but I also can't imagine going to a prostitute in the first place (especially one that costs a dollar).
    Never trust a one dollar whore.

WOW!

My favorite all time saying is "Hotter than a whore house on dollar days".

And now I know of a place that's really freakin' HOT...'cause it's always dollar days there!!!