Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's up for lunch in SLC?

Who's up for lunch in SLC?

Well, we know how tough it is to get together for a uutah trip, and we know how hard it is to get more than 5 people together at a uutah BBQ

...so, maybe some of us could get together for lunch? I work in SLC along with a few of you, so we should try to get together at Iggy's for lunch or something.

I think a BBQ is hard, because you think you'd show up and there's nothing but losers there. And you think "hell, I've gotta hang out a couple of hours with these guys? And they're not even touching my carrot jello."

So, maybe a 45 minute lunch would give us a quick chance to meet & greet a few people.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lez Do It - Tone Loc

I'm down! just say when, I go out for lunch every day.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know the time and as long as It don't have class and It is befor I have to go to work I'll be there.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

how cute. i'm down w/ some bonding though. when?

Need a time, date and location to know if i could go play.....

We should invite the missionaries . Just kidding on that one! Depending on the time, I'd be down.

(That joke may not make sense unless you have been following the "Leave me Alone!!! thread)
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Honestly I think Thrusday night, 7:00 pm at Hooters should be the ticket.... that way I can drink beer, enjoy football and watch the single guys strike out when the try and hit on the waitress

That picture is funny.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

How about a UUtah Wing-off at Hooters?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    How about a UUtah Wing-off at Hooters?
    Guys certainly don't go to hooters for the food...its foul.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Guys certainly don't go to hooters for the food...its foul.
    They serve food at Hooters

It'd have to be a nooner for me. I only work in SLC, but live up in Ogden. I'm not driving back down just to have lunch with you losers.

I'm in for Lunch in / around SLC. Lots of good lunch places downtown. :D

Wow, this week is getting away from me, fast. I wanted to give everybody more time to plan, but...

How does this Thursday sound? Should we say noon? How does Iggy's sound? I'm thinking the one on 2nd West, 7th South. I think it's closing down soon, too.

Actually, let's do something a little more south, accadacca has to come up from Lehi.

Since I'm still new to the area, how about a Training Table, or even just some good Mexican food?

Maybe in the region between 2100 South - 5400 South?

...you know, we all could just be a bunch of losers. We'll think, "yeah, he's much cooler on the internet".

How about we pick a place and quit being liberals, all trying to appease everyone?

Seriously though, pick a place and those who can go will be there, though you may end up eating lunch by thy self. Thursday anywhere in the valley is good for me.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Okey dokey, nobody's got any ideas so let's just hit Chili's near the E Center.

The address is 3403 S Decker Lake BLVD. ph (801) 908-6006

Let's meet at noon, tomorrow.

No big deal, I figured accadacca and I are getting together anyways, so let's just invite anybody else that's interested. Hope to see you there.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Okey dokey, nobody's got any ideas so let's just hit Chili's near the E Center.

The address is 3403 S Decker Lake BLVD. ph (801) 908-6006

Let's meet at noon, tomorrow.

No big deal, I figured accadacca and I are getting together anyways, so let's just invite anybody else that's interested. Hope to see you there.

How can you'all have a UUTAH.com lunch without the group owner

Ignore me... I am just causing trouble

So who the hell is going then?