Thread: Salvia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

This editorial and the news stories that preceded it in the last few days are the worst kind of propaganda. Uneducated news media passing down poorly researched rhetoric to frighten the uneducated masses.
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!

well come on you guys, what do you expect from KSL and utar?

Scare the public and sell news.... it's the American way

Not to worry, our lawmakers are hard at work rushing to make salvia illegal in Utah.

That may solve the 'problem', either that, or it will lead to large scale production right here in Utah, it's simple to grow, and most of us wouldn't know if we had a yard full of the stuff.

It's just sage.

Now, I've been waiting for the rave kids and the media to figure this one out: San Pedro cactus has more mescaline in it than peyote.

San Pedro grows very fast (up to 1'/year, a baseball sized peyote button is 30 years old), the mesc is relatively easy to extract, the cactus itself is not illegal anywhere, and as an added bonus, you can just swipe some from a Mex restaurant parking lot instead of getting your ass shot off messing with the Indians private peyote fields.

You've seen San Pedro before, everyone has:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do stories like that create more interest for youth? I'd heard of it before, but didn't know it was so available in utah. I know if I was 16 again, I might seek it out and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenlicken
    Do stories like that create more interest for youth? I'd heard of it before, but didn't know it was so available in utah. I know if I was 16 again, I might seek it out and give it a try.
    Excellent point.

I bet sales are BOOMING.

"Salvia isn't harmless. A Drug Enforcement Agency publication says, it "has no approved medical uses in the United States." When smoked, it induces illusions and hallucinations that can result in violent reactions."

Driving a car CAN also get you killed. So can Hiking Climbing and Skiing. This is just sad, more money wasted on our failed/failing "war on drugs". Its pretty sad that in this state you get about the same amount of jail time for possession on Pot as you do for molesting a child.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum