Thread: Where is this?

Where is this?

I was watching this vid on youtube

This shot sure looks a lot like the San Rafael Reef. The only place I can think of where its that vertical is around spotted wolf on the south side of i70. Maybe I am way off.

Anyone know where this is?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It looks like that rock/range that's near Coral Canyon(?) just off of the Hurricane exit... That's my guess since they've got some Virgin riding in the vid.

By the way, how did you get those still shots from the video? Just a print screen?

print screen.

I have seen that hit in some other video, but i cant seem to find it now.

I'm not sure where that exact print screen was filmed. I have seen the video before. It may be New world Disorder Fat tire Fury. I know that the utube footage shown was from Virgin Utah redbull rampage, The black Ford truck road gap was in Mexico, and the northshore and dirt jumps are in Canada.

Re: Where is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    This shot sure looks a lot like the San Rafael Reef. The only place I can think of where its that vertical is around spotted wolf on the south side of i70.
    I think you nailed it perfectly. Also, if you look at the second jump in that video, the rock formation looks an awful lot like the same formation that makes up Wild Horse Butte, which is right there near the southern Reef.

I think that is the spot, I found this link in my bookmarks.
    http://mountainproject.com/v/utah/sa...outh/105718144
    "Death by chocolate" Looks to the highest point in the above pictures.

Now after looking on WorldWind with the cam just above Little Spotted wolf I am conviced this is the spot.
    I have answered my own question here. Now I just have to go down there so I can puss-out when i see that giant kicker

jeez, summit, I know you. you don't actually need to go there to puss out.
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    Now after looking on WorldWind with the cam just above Little Spotted wolf I am conviced this is the spot.
    So WorldWind is in color now? I'd use that instead of Google Earth, but GE is so user friendly. I've got a hard time navigating in WW.

I was just watching New World Disorder 7 and saw this jump again.
    Pretty sweet back drop.

I know where that is. My buds went down there about a month ago and rode that table. They said it was sweet.
    go away old man winter...

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by drboudreaux
    I know where that is. My buds went down there about a month ago and rode that table. They said it was sweet.
    Do they stop at the rest stop and cross I-70 or do they drive down the dirt road that goes to Uneva? How far is it from I-70?

I had no bike.. but yeah I pussed out. This kicker is Huge!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum